Ignorance

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
W

Warren

Usually I wouldn't bother ranting about much here, but I just want to clarify something in case the question/comment ever comes up again. It seems we got a rather harsh email from someone (no names here) who ignorantly insisted that Robar doesn't make a .50 BMG rifle. Because of the way he told us this, I responded in a polite but aggrevated tone- however I got that email back because it was supposedly 'undeliverable.' Instead of not being able to say anything, I'm posting the information here.

So to anyone who thinks Robar doesn't make a .50 calibur rifle, by all means, please follow this link:
http://www.robarguns.com/customr4.html

This will take you directly to the proper page, I promise. I hope this clears any disinformation up, and please, if you can't send us bug reports or comments in a respectable manor, then we could really do without them.. Thank you.