Epic Store Opens

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

RennyManJr

Hater in Rehab
Jan 20, 2008
Modena, Italy
www.runesofwar.net
Would be cool if they put those black baseball cap with the old "Unreal" title written in gold that i remember seeing in an old pre-gears movie about the studio.

Always wanted one.

That, or some "tournament spot" themed shirts. First idea that comes to me is a "you've got the guts we've got the game - enter the tournament today" shirt with a nice artwork from hawkprey :D

But they hate us, no way we would be getting any cool stuff for the Unreal franchise :(

Razorjack

Lone Walker
Dec 18, 2008
The Netherlands
I don't understand, why now, all of a sudden? I remember back when UT3 came out there were only very few promotional t-shirts, not even available for ordering, I really wanted one, but was never been able to get hold of an official one :-(
There are a few bootleg sellers if you look hard enough who make near-identical copies, but I prefer one that's officially licensed. Often much better quality anyway.

Why is the logo "printed on the cardinal", of the Unreal shirt in the Epic Store? Looks really silly... I might seriously have gotten one if it were just centered.
Is there a sizing chart? I'm afraid they're printed on "American" shirts, meaning, that size Small might be too big for me anyway :mad:

Kyllian

if (Driver == Bot.Pawn); bGTFO=True;
Aug 24, 2002
kyllian.deviantart.com
Re-reading the news post...
Edit: I found a rather demure-looking "Ultrakill" T-Shirt. Okay, okay so that's a start. I'm still surprised, with the rich history and artwork readily available, that the series isn't featured more proudly.
To be honest, I'm not surprised. Epic was already leaning heavily on GoW's success when UT3 flopped horribly
They probably thought UT was a dead franchise and opted to leave it bruised and bloody on the side of the road