UE1 - UT Neo Cairo models and voicepacks...!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

LeonTheKing

Leon the King
Mar 16, 2008
Brazil.
Well, this is not exactly a MODELING question... But this is the only category that fits well my question. I think that modellers/skinners can gimme a answer...

Anyway, everyone who played Neo Cairo knows that its Voicepacks are excellent (and a few models, too...)

The problem is: I wanna install the Neocairo's voicepacks and models in my normal Unreal Tournament...

But what i have to do?

All the files are in the UT folders but they do not appear in the Voice/Model list inside the normal Unreal game!

BTW, odd thing i noticed is that the Voicepacks doesn't have a UAX file, only .u file.

Can someone gimme some help about that? Any clues about how to install them in UT?