UT3 DM Pressure3 [pics] [Download]

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

UTGangster

Aug 17, 2008
Wales (U.K.)
Name:pressure3
Version:1.0
Compatibility:UT3 Patch 2.1 & Titan Pack
Description: This is remake of a classic deathmacth, and is a combined effort of 3 very goos mappers. We hope yo enjoy playing it just as much was we enjoyed building it.
Comments:
Hi-ban:
  • First and most importantly started the map
  • Did the sky dome mesh
  • The meshes for the entire corridor and the room with the boxes,
  • Did all the lighting for the room with the boxes and the corridor,
  • Created mesh pipe for connecting the two rooms
  • Placed all the weapons in the corridor and box room

UTGagster:
  • Did all the meshes for the pressure room excluding the pressure chamber
  • Did the brush that connects the pressure chamber room with the & the corridor, did the meshes included
  • Did the lighting in the pressure room,
  • Did the waterzone brushes & the post processing for the connecting pipe,Did all the pathnodes for the entire map.

Starward:
  • Did all the meshes for the pressure chamber,
  • Did the entire killing sequence for the pressure chamber, kimest, matinaee & all
  • Did lighting or pressure chamber
  • Did animation for pressure chamber & the custom sound to go with it
Installation & other information are in the notepad

Screenshot:
drsburkusc.jpg

iapjxuioek.jpg

actlpjopax.jpg

yzauvjizyj.jpg

wcicpnfrws.jpg

CreditsEpic games for the original & Hi-ban, UTGangster and Staward
:

Homepage:Epic Games forums & beyond Unreal forums
Download:http://files.filefront.com/Pressure3zip/;13815296;/fileinfo.html

Last edited:

M.A.D.X.W

Aug 24, 2008
Yeah the lighting looks a little bland, and the mesh work is very repetitive you know.
will download though, to try.

hi-ban

"Building Better Worlds"
Nov 1, 2005
LV-426
Anyway, we are working in a newer version. I'm doing noticeable (eye candy) changes in the pressure room and chamber, have already completely redone botpaths, added some missing items. However, this is taking longer than i expected. And after i'm finished with that, staward will try to fix all the bugs with the pressure chamber (kismet).
After all that is done, there is still the fact that bots don't actually know how and when to use the triggers of the pressure chamber. Well, we still have the alternative to force them to always activate it when they reach certain pathnodes...

Staward

Lauda tuus animus
Jan 31, 2008
-23° 58' 3.15" -46° 20' 32.07"
Actually, i think i have a solution for this to make bots really shot the buttons. It was kinda buggy but it was working at least. The only real problem is that you can tell bots to do something, but you can't tell them "Ok dude, now go back to action!"

Staward

Lauda tuus animus
Jan 31, 2008
-23° 58' 3.15" -46° 20' 32.07"
The problem is that they stop after shoting the button, then they come back to action eventually when someone shots at them. And the chamber on biohazard has no bot support, maybe it means it shouldn't have.

SkaarjMaster

enemy of time
Sep 1, 2000
Sarasota, FL
decent remake

nice remake except as others have pointed out the bots don’t trigger pressure chamber (probably an online-only map because of this mostly). I originally was not going to try it but said WTF and changed my mind.;) I don’t mind the flickering and like the updated graphics, music choice, monitors, columns, steam, springs and “loud-a$$” pressure chamber. Bugs and all and it was still fun with decent visuals and decent bots.

http://www.mapraider.com/maps/unreal-tournament-3/deathmatch/industrial/4448/Pressure3

http://www.gamefront.com/files/Pressure3zip/;13815296;/fileinfo.html