Unreal 2 Preview In April '00 PC Gamer

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tack

Bomb Runner
Aug 26, 2000
Monterey, CA
www.teamut.com
I sent this bit of news to the news@planetunreal address, but I don't guess they thought it was news worthy enough at the moment. In the March issue of PC Gamer, in the Next Month section:

World Exclusive! Unreal 2

You heard us right, folks. Unreal 2 is ready for prime time. Legend Entertainment has been deep in development for quite some time, working with Epic Games' amazingly detailed new technology - and the result's going to blow your socks off. The original single-player game dazzled with some brilliant settings and devastating weapons. The creator of the inventive Wheel of Time has already shown some incredible gameplay vision. Backed by sparkling technology and a powerful name established by selling huge numbers of units, Unreal 2 is undeniably one of the hottest properties for PC gamers. So tune in next month for the biggest, best, and just plain finest preview of hot gaming goodness you'll find on this little ol' planet.

[DC]Tack

Tack

Bomb Runner
Aug 26, 2000
Monterey, CA
www.teamut.com
I sent an e-mail the same day I got my issue, which was back on February 7th. I didn't want to post it here because I thought that whoever posted the news would post it. I posted it on my Clan's website news page at www.teamut.com and figured PU would do the same, but I guess not.

[DC]Tack

Y

Yellow5

We had that info listed in the "dirt" section @ the top of the news page for days. You were also one of many many people that mailed in to let us know the article was there, you were the first tho. :)

We've talked to Infogrames and they've promised us some screens the same day the issue is out.

Status
Not open for further replies.