Bio-Rifle

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Hot or Not?

• I`m loving it because I do know how to use it

Votes: 64 70.3%
  • I like it but I don`t know how to use it

Votes: 13 14.3%
  • I don`t like it because I don`t know how to use it

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • I hate it even I do know how to use it

Votes: 13 14.3%

• Total voters

War_Master

May 27, 2005
A variable in the weapons tell the monsters to dodge when the player hits the fire or altfire button. Some of them have it set to True for either fire or altfire and others set to False. Theres also a piece of code that tells the monsters to dodge your aim but it depends in the difficulty that the gametype sets in them. As for the Ripper and maybe the RazorJack, it has both fire and altfire set to False which it is not forcing the monsters to dodge.

Also, I think the BioRifle was well balanced with the others damage wise. It may not have a good use or good functionality compared to the others but its purpose seems right. I compared both gun from UT99 and UT2k4 and I can tell that the UT2k4 version is way stronger and better balanced than the older ones. Its functionality for the PrimaryFire and AltFire is way superior than the one in Unreal or UT99. If I had a BioRifle in UT99 that worked like the one in UT2k4 I'll probably be out-skilling other players using one of the other weapons which with a lot of practice it can become very deadly, specially because of its high hit damage.

[NBK]Rattman

Goo God
Feb 22, 2005
nbkillas.com
I love the bio. It's one weapon that I always :lol: whenever I get hit with it.

Also, mid-air bio is priceless.

I consider a midair bio I got on someone hitting the center lift in Grendall one of my favorite kills in 2k4

I use the secondary bio probably more then any other gun in 2k4 and have gotten pretty decent with it....I don't consider it a skill-less spam weapon