Don't you hate it when...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Diving Mullah

Jan 11, 2000
Los Gatos, CA, USA
Visit site
The seen is Lava Giant. Today I felt specially feisty. Running around all cocky. I will defended the base for a while, I thought. First set of attackers come. One nice combo and smack! I put the "some assembly required" label on them. Then I felt this burning sensation… I turned and saw this guy frying me with plasma rifle. One alt attack and got him bounced, then the second one and he is outta here! (actually it was lot complicated than that, and whole lot of luck involved!) The third guy gets the flag and runs and then jumps. A double combo. Wow! what a beautiful sight! I see body parts raining. My buddy returns the flag.
I go outside. Oh! Oh! Here comes another one. We waltz in circles around each other for a while. By then I have run out of shock ammo so I switched to ripper. Few shoots head of him and he becomes whole lot shorter! Lucky me he had switched to RL. I get the RL and run toward the shield. The fourth guy comes out from the tunnel, a quick lock and bye, bye birdie!!! There goes the ammo for the RL. Now running rampant with the enforcer. I see the redeemer missile going to our base. I bet I know where this guy is! One supper jump and a TL throw I end up near him. Empty the clip in to him. He is going to feel really stupid when he re-spawns! Then I see the newbie coming toward me. How do I know he is a newbie. Well because he has -3 kills(I looked at the score later), and he is running in a straight line with hammer (not even charged!). I like newbies. I used to be one, and sometimes still am depending who I am playing. However, I will do to this guy like what Voyed did to Rooster! So I run at him aiming at his head and fire. OH $hit run out of Ammo. By then he gets to me, one little flick and he throws me in the lava and hence ending my glorious rampage!

I hate it when this happens.

------------------
Kick Hard and Blow Bubbles! [:]O

Morety

The Farterator
Feb 23, 2000
Toronto
www.legionoflions.com
I would have re-spawned and waited for the redeemer to re-appear, searched out the damn newbie with it and nuked him. It would have wasted a lot of time, and not accomplished much, but it'd sure make me feel better. /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

- March comes in like a lion, goes out like a pack of hyenas.

bullet2.gif

I like you better in your rags, Cinderella, 'cause that's when you like to play.

O

osirus

id have to say the worst is when i......i mean you throw yourself off into the lava.....on purpose.

note to self: dont talk about the stupid **** you do

bullet2.gif

So what if i suck, i do a damn good job sucking....

MyU|osirus|PuF

G

GunnerX

Ahh, sweet sweet lava, how I've grown to love thee! When I speed towards you, I stare at you and say "Oh crap!"

Once, I was running around like a madman in face with the hammer but, the guy I was going for was shot by one team member. However, I let go of the mouse button and next thing you know, my teammate is floating in space. /~unreal/ubb/html/biggrin.gif "It was an accident officer!"

bullet2.gif

[MUTTS]GunnerX