UE2 - UT2kX New Malcolm skin for ut2k4

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Sportaçus

Protecting the citizens of Lazytown.
Feb 17, 2009
Hi,

I was wondering if anybdoy out there could modify the Malcolm skin for me. I was want all the green parts on him turned a light silvery blue if possible, the same for the glasses he wears. I could go without teamcolors if need be, but I do perfer without. I looked all around for a skin like that but can't find one. If someone could give me a link or just make one, that would be great.

Please and thank you;)

Sportaçus

Feb 17, 2009
That would be great man. I'm at school at th moment so I can't tell you exactly what colors but, the colors should be of the bug skin pack. It's still on Skin City-->Unrealtournament 2004-->then scroll down to skin packs. It should still be inside thar section, it has GorGity if you know what pack I'm talking about because I'm sure they made others. If you can find it I just need a Malcolm skin with all the green replaced with a nice shiny kind of sky blue.

Thanks again man much appreciated.

Aberiu

Oct 12, 2005
Moscow
aberiu.deviantart.com
i didn't find that skinpack, but that's what i made so far:
mpr1.jpg

mpr2.jpg

download:
http://files.filefront.com/Malcolmrar/;13444003;/fileinfo.html

Last edited:

Larkin

Gone
Apr 4, 2006
Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't you just want the color to be like the blue behind that captains back in your avatar?

Sportaçus

Feb 17, 2009
Nah, I just want it the color like in the link. Sapphire and Selig have the perfect kind of shade that would look good on Malcolm. The color of my avatar is a little to bright I think. But thanks for your concern. =)