What are you doing RIGHT NOW?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

dotnetbeast

Mood Muzik
Feb 14, 2006
Washington D.C.
Oh nice. What was it you're majoring in? I think I asked that in the original, my memory is up in smoke at the moment.

Informaton Systems with a focus in Database Management. I was originally doing 4 years at Devry with Computer Engineering, but got myself into some bad debt and I had not done financial aid.

Right now i'm trying to fix my brother's laptop. The Everex he bouthgt 3 months ago wont boot.
I'm fixing them yet hes the A+ certified one.

Last edited:

ZenPirate

Living Legend (and moderator)
Nov 21, 2000
New York
Waiting sadly for my cat to pass away. He's not in pain, but I think it's time because he keeps losing his balance and isn't very alert at all. I have a feeling that if he makes it to Monday I'll have to take him for one last car ride to the vet :(

K

i bite
Jul 29, 2004
Magrathea
listening to my roommates bad taste in hip hop. . .
It was also the same time i realized that this thread is such a live journal and i am drawn to post in it. In the same way no doubt a dog can't resist to smell another dogs doggy butt. :lol: