XP Boot Screens

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

spineblaZe

VFX Extraordinaire
Apr 8, 2003
MN
Visit site
I love being easily amused. Check these out, ( http://www.themexp.org/view.php?type=boot ) custom boot screens for WinXP. I just installed this one, I love it!!!
2854.jpg

Here are some more that I really like...
26332.jpg

26330.jpg

I can't decide which one to use!!! There are Quake 3 screens, Metallica screens, Playstation, Manson, Nintendo and even Unreal screens!!!
/me downloads all of them... :D

tool

BuFs #1 mom
Oct 31, 2001
Up my ass
omg those are some great boot up screens. there are so many good ones, im just going to go down the download list and change mine once a week. :D to many good ones to choose from. :p

TheEndruu

Oct 22, 2002
I just downloaded that randomizer program thing. Now I have these all at once (random): An A Perfect Circle one, two Tool ones, a Soviet one, a Mr. Bean one, and a SomethingAwful one. Good times.

Thrash123

Obey Leash Laws
Jul 19, 1999
Nowhere to be found.
www.classicwfl.com
You know what's great? I have access to every Windows OS from 2000 and up thanks to my student licence at college. For free. Granted, the licence is only legal for 1 year, but still :) I can play with Server 2003, or XP, or whatever.

However, I'm not putting XP on this machine until I get s'more ram. I only have 256 mb.

Rogue: Some people read too fast and skip over the colors bit; I was just making sure you didn't.