The Desktop Pic Thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Wild Weasel

Mar 20, 2001
Visit site
Here we go:

ww07.jpg

Poiquiop

Jul 12, 2003
Burlington, Ontario
Here's my desktop. The fractal background was made by yours truly :) The style is b0se Classic. Check him out on deviantart.com. All my icons are hidden in that arrow beside the calculator. I'd rather not have Firebird and SmartFTP on there but my dad's to lazy to find them in the start menu. :)

Attachments

• scrnsht_desk.JPG
    scrnsht_desk.JPG
    75.7 KB · Views: 25
  • scrnsht_desk2.JPG
    scrnsht_desk2.JPG
    92.7 KB · Views: 22

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com
DFB said:
Here we go

Ok, I know I'm being stupid, but just humor me. How do you make the attachment come up as the small pic thing rather than a link. Yes, I know I'm stupid.

Save the file as a jpg, and it will do it automaticly.

Rocket_Magnet

All I need is a certain trigger
Sep 29, 2002
Manchester,ENG
Visit site
Daedalus said:
Rocket Magnet: I just noticed that your background is from Metal FAtigue. I really really liked that game when it first came out. Quite good. Nice background :)

woot someone noticed. i really liked it when it came out too, found it on the internet and use it now :)

Hunter

BeyondUnreal Newsie
Aug 20, 2001
...Behind You...
www.unrealfans.com
Scumgrief said:
And on another note, besides Window Blinds, what other XP themer programs are out there? Opinions on the "best"? I'd like to mess with one that takes up little to no system resources when in use.

styleXP is around somewhere, it's a nice program works well. Not too sure on how much RAM etc it uses.

G-Lite

ftw
Jul 25, 2000
g-lite.kochen.nl
phil said:
for the love of god people!

GET THE ICONS OFF YOUR DESKTOP!

Use a quickbar or something.
What icons? What quickbar? :D
(well okay, it's comparable to a quickbar. But it's actually a panel and it contains my systray, clock, show desktop/all windows buttons and netconnection monitor too. :p (the two bars) So nyah! ;) On top of that, it's normally set to autohide)

Attachments

• badum.jpg
    badum.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 58