DM-MoonGames UT2004

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

muffy

Apr 22, 2006
DM-MoonGames

and from mapraider

http://www.mapraider.com/maps/?fileid=3712

Finaly it's done and just in time.

There are a number of things I wished to get done to the map before I ran out of time. But unfortunately did not. This map was created for a lan as they wanted a home map to be used for the tournament play-off

The map plays great with bots and is good for regular weapons,TAM and insta. Lots of trick jumps and quick ways around the map. Layout is good and flows well.

Shot00020.jpg

Shot00023.jpg

Shot00030.jpg

Shot00029.jpg

Shot00028.jpg

Shot00024.jpg

Shot00031.jpg

Credits to all that helped are in the readme file. Although im sure I must have missed some people out. If so feel free to shout.

As I said I had to leave some things out because I ran out of time. So dont be over picky. But as far as mapping goes this is a break through for me.

ENJOY!

Last edited: