MP3 to WAV

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

FenderTX

Dec 6, 1999
Texas
Visit site
well if the deluxe version came with your CD burner than you can go straight from MP3 to CD...But most CD burners (like mine)..come with the regular version..and you can only put wav files on to a CD with that. You can't even convert MP3's to wav's with the basic version

bullet2.gif

- "Orenthal_James" the 56Killer In UT land -- The search for the real killer has come to an end.

Skumboy

Jun 3, 2000
Visit site
Does anyone know any programs to convert MP3 files to wave files?
And if so where can i download it?

------------------
"The're out ta get me, they won't catch me I'm f*cking innocent"--Out Ta get me, Guns n Roses

FenderTX

Dec 6, 1999
Texas
Visit site
yeah you can use regular old winamp to make wav files from your mp3's..and its easy

go to the select plug-ins menu..then go to output plugins..then select "Null Soft Diskwriter"..then it will ask you to select a directory..this is the directory where the wav files will be written to

Now when you play a MP3 file it will write a wav file to that directory and when you go to play the mp3 (thus converting it to a wav) you'll see the song progress bar moving ahead but you won't hear sound because its writing the wav not playing the song..it only takes 20 - 30 seconds to write a wav on my pc

You can also make a playlist then make wavs of all those songs in succession.

when you're done writing wav's and you want to play the MP3's again you have to go to the plug-ins menu then output and select "Nullsoft WaveOut" so that it will play the MP3's again

That's the way that most people make wavs out of their MP3's so that they can burn CD's...and its probably the best way of doing it short of buying Adaptec Easy CD Creator Deluxe..but which is 90 bucks and has some bugs I hear..and don't even think about buying that "MP3 Wizard" thing..thats the shltiest piece of software ever made..just read some of the reviews of it on amazon.com

foulogre

Jan 16, 2000
Visit site
Yeah, u can use Winamp i think
If you don't have it, download it now.
It's very useful and more convenient than certain other programs

Skumboy

Jun 3, 2000
Visit site
Thanks guys i done that and it worked.

bullet2.gif

"The're out ta get me, they won't catch me I'm f*cking innocent"--Out Ta get me, Guns n Roses

Skumboy

Jun 3, 2000
Visit site
Oh i forgot i already have Atapec CD creator it came with my CD writer what can i do with that?

bullet2.gif

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com
Yes you can. I have Easy CD Creator and it works fine. I have never had a problem with it as far as bugs go.

bullet2.gif

I'll eat your gun lead and sh*t out No.2 pencils!