Other [All UT] Map Ratings

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Skeptical9

Jan 22, 2012
Hey Everyone!

I'm trying to fill a hole in the UT community that was left by Nalicity and created a small website that lists custom maps (not host, for now) and give them a standardized score. It's pretty much like UT Unlimited, but with no text review and active (I see it's been gone inactive for a while). I'll release compilations of map higher than a certain score for people to download.

The site is still starting out, so there is nothing much to see for now. But If anyone is interested in promoting their map (any Unreal Tournament map), post here or contact me and I'll put your map on top of the list. I only rate maps that have been released and you should know that the scores take into account bot pathing, that means that multiplayer-only maps won't get praised here.

I don't write reviews because I'm not that good with words (even in my primary language), but I've been playing Unreal Tournament since UT99 came out, I know the game. I've mapped for it too and I know my way around UnrealED.

This is the site : http://ut.irateon10.com/. Like I said, it is a newly born website, nothing much to see for now. I'd like to rate your maps first and fill this hole on the Internet.

Feel free to ask anything.