C++ Programmer seeking development team

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

manoverboard

Oct 20, 2000
Ontario, Canada
Visit site
Greetings.
My name is Chris Hodgins. I am a computer programmer, excelling in the C++ language. I am looking for a development team to assist me on creating a single player modification for Unreal.

The modification will be based on the Sci-Fi/Horror film 'Event Horizon' following ths story, but I'm also being careful not to get too involved into the original story to avoid copyright lawsuits.

I myself, can handle the programming area of the mod's development, but I could use assistance with:

-Map Design
-3D Modeling & Animating
-Texture Art
-Character & Weapon Art
-Sound Creation & Editing

Depending on how the project works out, I would consider forming a game company with the original members, and begin making retail games. I am very dedicated and hard working, and I am hoping to find team members that also share these attributes.

There is no webpage for this project yet, as I feel that one is not required this early in development. A website should be used for promotion, not a progress report.

I hope that someone takes the time to read this, and I look forward to hearing any responses from the people of this wonderful forum.

Chris Hodgins
Lead Programmer
Email: c.hodgins@home.com
ICQ# : 25417039

A reply to this thread would also be sufficiant, as I will check daily for any interesting feedback and offers listed.

Thank You again.

Chris Hodgins

SnYpEr_42

Sep 24, 2000
Visit site
Hello

I am also a C++ programmer and was thinking about making a mod too, but I figured it would be too much work by myself. But, since you are making a team, I am very interested in helping you out in any way that I can. Besides creating this mod, I can help create a website for you.

Let me know what you think and also give me some more info on your ideas towards the mod.

Thanks
SnYpEr
tyler252@hotmail.com