FeedBack and Ideas

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

sweeny

stick that in you phife and smoke it!!!
Nov 29, 2002
Leeds, UK
Visit site
Hi everyone

Im just looking for peoples oppinions and ideas for my current map. its still in its early stages so dosent look that good right now but the basic layout is there. its a sort of abandoned factory sort of theme. the map is being made for a mod i work for that fetures hand to hand combat, so the map is meant to be quite interactive with breakable windows and things to kick people through. it also includes karma object (yes they are net karma objects so it will work in multiplayer games)
anyways on to the screen shots, the first few rooms i have worked on alot more then the second few rooms but im looking for ideas and feed back on both, the last shot shows some of the karma in action with the mod

thanks for any ideas\feedback

sweeny

stick that in you phife and smoke it!!!
Nov 29, 2002
Leeds, UK
Visit site
thanks,
im glad someone can reply
the map is fairly big, mid sized for around 6 to 14 people (around 4000 unreal units by 4600 unreal units, thats not so exact tho)
the mod is called muralis, http://www.ascensiongames.com/index.html and there is a planned release in a few weeks, so hopefully the map will be ready for then