Let's settle the European vs. American dispute the old fashioned way...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

moeptier

Jan 7, 2004
This thread is completely senseless :rolleyes:
Every country has its preferences and u americans may enjoy your advantages same as we do - so what?

I agree with stoneblind - i do not play on us-servers because of the lack of low ping.
And pls stop this nazi-blabla-bull****. Most of u guys nearly don't understand what germanys history is and what germany is today - but maybe i don't understand the american way of your guys life and what's the real meaning of your words when u affront some1.

Since of the beginning when i registered myself in here i noticed, that u guys everytime discuss senseless things like this one. i really don't whether it depends on your age, country or not
uglygagaxmas.gif

Just my needless 20cents ;)

Last edited:

llam0rz

[pet]llama
Jul 15, 2004
It's funny how so many Euro's have taken this post seriously.. It really is.

GotBeer?

The nozzle is now calibrating
Mar 10, 2004
57th State
Stone, the German accent is nice and all, but it's nothing compared to Slavic languages, like Bosnian or Russian (Slavic's the correct word, right?). Some of my friends give me crap about my infatuation and say, "Imagine what they sound like during sex! They'd sound like they're giving orders! 'Do me now or I kill you!'" :eek: There's this Bosnian gal that works in our cafeteria and likes to sing Bosnian songs. I love Bosnian music, the way the singer's voice goes up and down, or however you'd describe it.

And now that I've gone completely off the topic, um yeah, Europe's alright...

Pro^Kp

[DCSB]Callisto/Talon|Se7eN
Jan 24, 2004
Stoneblind said:
I don't know how the dispute even began in the first place
~Stone

It started last night when we played PET lol

jokes

And Sean Connery has th best accent in the world

Status
Not open for further replies.