Bruce Willis in XMP Movie!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stoneblind

/\°§pèçtré
Mar 18, 2004
www.clanalpha.net
I did this atrocity; bored with Photoshop at 5:00 in the morning...

spamhard.jpg

...influenced by players who set an auto and rocket turret behind you while you are slowly and carelessly hacking and then begin to shoot 6 gas grenades at you while boost jumping backwards repeatedly as an tactical evasive manuever...ph3ar t3h sp4m0rz! Pwn4g3!

Nothing meant to be offensive; just an idea induced by chronic fatigue and boredom. Today I got so tired that my ceiling fan disappeared while I was staring at the ceiling, and then my eyes began twitching...awesome stuff.

~Stone

PETsnake

www.p3t.org bitch
Feb 25, 2004
i remember trying to watch 12 monkeys once and thinking, "bruce willis is either dying, or really really old, what the fuc|< is this movie about anyways?""

Pinkey

dead
Aug 7, 2004
I dont know. :(
PETsnake said:
i remember trying to watch 12 monkeys once and thinking, "bruce willis is either dying, or really really old, what the fuc|< is this movie about anyways?""

It's about teh 1337 5p4m in XMP. It star Bruce Willis as Kazi and also has many of the other /\lpha and [_X_] Clan techs. ;)

Last edited:

Stoneblind

/\°§pèçtré
Mar 18, 2004
www.clanalpha.net
Well then Jackal, that's fine; like I said, it's just a little something I felt like putting together, nothing to be taken offensive, Hell, I can poke fun and mock any class "stereotypes" anytime I want to, and I can guarantee over half of us, if not all of us, can easily be convicted of the same "crime" of "spamming" and "whoring" anyday of the week, no big deal, nothing to be bothered about, just how we do our thing; this picture wasn't meant to poke at specific people or anything, but if you're going to move it and you have the authority to do so, go right ahead, I don't mind, it's totally okay; just make sure you don't take other things on a more personal scale, if that's the case; I'm not trying to imply that the picture is the supreme truth and law of the land for techs, but as they say, "if you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen." There's millions of race jokes, sexuality jokes, nationality jokes, country jokes, etc. that are being said all over the world as we speak that are far worse than just a game joke, just keep that in mind, and this little spoof pic of mine is no where up to par. Anyways, well, that's all.

~Stone

Stoneblind

/\°§pèçtré
Mar 18, 2004
www.clanalpha.net
I'm primarily a Tech too; yet I cannot quite figure who the banned person you are thinking about though. Hehe, no matter; glad you enjoyed the picture dude.

Stoneblind

/\°§pèçtré
Mar 18, 2004
www.clanalpha.net
Sarcastic eh? Hehe, no problem dude, thanks for clearing that up; internet discussions are deceiving; too easy to take things out of context, I remember one time Mantik told me that my "sarcasm button" was turned off, lol; guess I'm too defensive at times, but anyways, glad you liked the picture. Yeah, I was thinking about putting his face on there just for kicks; but it was so early in the morning and I was too damn tired. Hehe, just having a little fun I guess. Might do more XMP related pictures sometime for fun. :) Thanks.

[DS] Calico

Behind Jackal with a raging hardon.
Apr 28, 2004
hey you forgot the ~stoneblind I did love that pic <3 for Photoshop

Status
Not open for further replies.