Ask a Union Gov't Worker.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
Union govt worker eh?

How long before the government decides they suck and close down?

How long do you think we have before all 50 states turn into rioting, raping, killing mad dogs?

Do you get today off?

gopostal

Jan 19, 2006
You ever think about going postal?

You rang?

I'm also union (have been for almost 20 years, NALC) and held multiple union positions. My profession should be rather obvious.

I can tell you this, it may seem untrue but the people in the delivery sector of the USPS have never worked harder. We feel the squeeze as much as the private sector I assure you. This is a contract year for us and many (including myself) are resigned to give-backs occurring this time.

BTW, I'm pretty proud to be a career gov't worker. It's been a good ride, I've met some great people, and very much enjoyed the career.

d3tox

Face down in a pool of his own vomit.
Apr 8, 2008
Looks like the dems in Indiana are running away, too :lol:

http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/news/116662989.html

Do Democrats believe in obeying laws, from their obligation to vote on these matters to following the constitution?

This country is founded on compromise. In politics these days there hasnt been much of that going on period, because its all a game of stancing yourself for the next election...

kiff

That guy from Texas. Give me some Cash
Jan 19, 2008
Tx.
www.desert-conflict.org
This country is founded on compromise. In politics these days there hasnt been much of that going on period, because its all a game of stancing yourself for the next election...
compromise ? like, letting teachers opt out of being in the union? or, the voter/tax payer being able to choose among different unions? how about the compromise from a bunch of layoffs and giving up some benefits? ;)