Private message warning

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gopostal

Jan 19, 2006
Just got a PM from the user "JamieSI" which reads:

Hello gopostal,

Hope you're well?

I just wanted to get in contact with you to see if you would be interested in uploading your files to ? We've recently opened a mini fansite for Portal, which you can upload your personal files for.

We would really appreciate it if you could upload any of your files to this section using our uploader here:

How often do you releases mods? Is this the only game you've modded for? Always interested in hearing from new modders

If you need to talk to me about anything relating to uploading your files on please contact me over MSN if you have an account? I've also got AIM, Googletalk. Just let me know.

If you have any questions about the site I'm only a message away. Feedback is always welcomed too.

Best regards,

Jamie Davey
Managing Editor

So I drop over to the site and get this:

Nice.

Creavion

Aug 27, 2005
Germany, Niedersachsen
Some kind of spambot, I mean to remember I got on unrealplayground nearly the same crap a while ago. Ignore it.
BTW: I thought you have left the UT community at all. You know, Shade deleted your account on ut99.org on YOUR REQUEST. Its odd to see you back. But anyway. at the end I dont care.

Status
Not open for further replies.