Need Info about ucc's UPDATEUMOD

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

nighthack

Sep 8, 2001
www.megabrain.f2s.com
I want to use updateumod from within a batch file(means I want to create Umods directly through a .BAT), but i've never done that before. So i need some Infos how i can acomplish this ..
I've read somewhere something about some .INT File to use, but I'm not sure about that.

Anyone with some more precise Infos?
Thnx ...

nighthack

Sep 8, 2001
www.megabrain.f2s.com
No thats not the Problem, i make most of the stuff with umod Wizzard, but I would like to be able to Compile my Projekt with a BatchFile and Afterwards pass it directly to ucc's updateumod, so that I dont't have to fiddle around with the UmodWizzard anymore.

Thats the main reason why i'm interested in Details about update umod...

Raeled

Feuer Frei!
Jul 1, 2001
Dordrecht, The Netherlands
Visit site
i don't know how updateumod works. but threre is another command: master to make UMOD files

you got to be carefull a bit coz it can $#% up your manifest.ini and manifest.int

the 2 (or more) files used to make the umod are:
1 ini file with a name you choose
and rest localization files with the same name (i.e: int file)

i think you can tell wizzard to make these files for you, but not sure about that.

after you made sure you got the ini and the int file, you can run
ucc master myUmod.ini
to make the UMOD file

as i already told this is gonna #$% up your manifest files (used by unreal to keep track of what you installed mod's and unreal itself). so you must make a backup of these files before making an umod. so your batch file will look something like this:

rename manifest.ini la.manifest.ini.la
rename manifest.int la.manifest.int.la
ucc.exe master BFTN-Setup.ini
del Manifest.ini
del Manifest.int
rename la.manifest.ini.la manifest.ini
rename la.manifest.int.la manifest.int