Weapon Suggestions (please read !)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Ownzbr

Feb 6, 2010
Hello im here to give you guys some suggestion on how to balance some weapons and fix some ones :

First the Mechanic Class :

Give their pistol ( i guess its P228) less recoil ( 20-40% less) and faster firing speed ( like 30 or 20% more) but always keep the medic/other pistols faster)

Shotgun : it should decap 3 monsters like Killing Floor ( to be more realistic) how a shotgun is supposed to be (killing monsters en masse)

Medic Class :
Pistol : ok i guess , but OVERALL THE BUG OF NON DECAP'ING specimens while SHOOTING with ANY PISTOL need to be fixed to make pistols more effective

Shotgun : How said , shotguns should decap more monsters instead of 1 , this makes shotguns with less ammo and equal effective as Pistols or SMGs/RIfles when its supposed to be a ammo-spread killing a good amount of
monsters around ( or just decap) , but this shotgun how its FASTER firing , decap 2 unlike mechanics shot that have less ammo , but supposed to decap more.

Rocketeers

Rocket : should give them a bit more ammo , ( 10 rockets instead of 8 ) 5 x 2
and fix Rockets/SMG issue that only shows the animation but doesnt really fire.

SMG : Add to the Total ammo a amount of 30 bullets ...(120+30 )
staying with 30 in the weapon and 150 of reserve.

Overall CHanges :

Husks : Why so much ? its annoying hard to beat all the Zeds around when there are lots of husks launching fire balls at you , cut their ammount by 20% or 15% at less.

Grenades : each class should carry 3 or 5 (depending of how heavier their arsenal is i.e :medics 3 , rocketeers 5 , mech 3)

Ammo boxes : increase the HP to around 300-400HP , they are destroyed pretty much easy , or just simply dont allow to shots decrease the HP or destroy them as it is needed by the whole entire team.

Note : these OVerall are optional changes that may replace any of the suggestions above them.

THanks ,and remember its all just Suggestions
Guys comment , but please do not flame.
See you ! who wants to add me at Steam -> Gamecs2 but identify ur self =]