Rate the Last Movie You Watched

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Nines

With Rage Alive
Oct 12, 2004
Sweden
Night Watch - 8/10

Very good, but somewhat strange. I'll watch the sequel later. :tup:

[VaLkyR]Anubis

Foregone Destruction
Jan 20, 2008
Gaia
www.youtube.com
^yeah, i like watching it with my dad... it's one of "those" movies lol :)

can of beer and stupid comments, and over 2 hours of father son fun (especially at the "British" in the movie)
Hehe,yeah,that's true,but do you know a nicer place than your family.I believe not.:)

Constantine - Man,I do really like it to watch movies with Keanu Reeves,remember to Matrix / Reloaded / Revolution,his role was always very good and he made a great job as actor and he is one of the bettest actors.Constantine is one of this kind of movies which doesn't get boring,you can watch it again and again,it keeps exciting.The whole idea and story of this movie is very fascinating and interesting,of course at school and home I talked very often with teachers and my dad about the hell and heaven and I liked all of these talks.When I tried it to talk to pupils,they never wanted to talk about it,however it is up to themself.I believe there is a kind of dimension of the hell and heaven,but we just can believe it.The actors and actresses of Constantine are great,like the entire atmosphere,I love the scene with Lucifer and his white suit,imagine this one,the boss of hell is wearing a white suit,what a abstract idea,but good.If you are a fan of movies with Keanu Reeves or movies about hell and heaven,so I recommend Constantine to you guys,it is worth,I give a score of 9/10.:)

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Recently watched both "The bank job" and "The Shepherd: Border Patrol"
Around 6.5/10, each of em.

[VaLkyR]Anubis;2098942 said:
Hehe,yeah,that's true,but do you know a nicer place than your family.I believe not.:)

Constantine - Man,I do really like it to watch movies with Keanu Reeves,remember to Matrix / Reloaded / Revolution,his role was always very good and he made a great job as actor and he is one of the bettest actors.Constantine is one of this kind of movies which doesn't get boring,you can watch it again and again,it keeps exciting.The whole idea and story of this movie is very fascinating and interesting,of course at school and home I talked very often with teachers and my dad about the hell and heaven and I liked all of these talks.When I tried it to talk to pupils,they never wanted to talk about it,however it is up to themself.I believe there is a kind of dimension of the hell and heaven,but we just can believe it.The actors and actresses of Constantine are great,like the entire atmosphere,I love the scene with Lucifer and his white suit,imagine this one,the boss of hell is wearing a white suit,what a abstract idea,but good.If you are a fan of movies with Keanu Reeves or movies about hell and heaven,so I recommend Constantine to you guys,it is worth,I give a score of 9/10.:)

I give this post a 10/10

UBerserker

old EPIC GAMES
Jan 20, 2008
Jumper: 4/10

The main guy reminds me too much of the main guy of the Trashformer movie.

Nothing special here: just some teleporting battles, no telefrags, annoying female character (and so the usual story: save her from the baddies and from an incoming death) and a plot which didn't make sense (IMO). Boring.

S. Jackson was as cool as always, though.

_Zd_Phoenix_

Queen of BuFdom
May 1, 2001
Over the street. With binoculars.
Visit site
[VaLkyR]Anubis;2098942 said:
Man,I do really like it to watch movies with Keanu Reeves,remember to Matrix / Reloaded / Revolution,his role was always very good and he made a great job as actor and he is one of the bettest actors.
Hmm...

NEOcopy.jpg

Constantine is one of this kind of movies which doesn't get boring,you can watch it again and again,it keeps exciting.
There's one thing that makes Constantine a good movie for me: Tilda Swinton (Gabriel). She's a fantastic actress, and her screen presence is incredible. Very few actors can pull off 'crazy' without going over the top, but she does it with such a cool conviction and malevolence that's it's just awesome to watch. Plus she's got that unique look, the fiery hair and androgynous face.

She's one of my favourite actresses.

Last edited:
There's one thing that makes Constantine a good movie for me: Tilda Swinton (Gabriel). She's a fantastic actress, and her screen presence is incredible. Very few actors can pull off 'crazy' without going over the top, but she does it with such a cool conviction and malevolence that's it's just awesome to watch. Plus she's got that unique look, the fiery hair and androgynous face.

She's one of my favourite actresses.

:tup: Fu<kin' aye. I remember the first movie I saw her in was Orlando. Not many people liked Danny Boyle's "The Beach", but I thought she was pretty rockin' in that one as the nutty Island Hippie.

Oddly enough, I found her role in Michael Clayton, the one she won the Oscar for, really really tame.

_Zd_Phoenix_

Queen of BuFdom
May 1, 2001
Over the street. With binoculars.
Visit site
:tup: Fu<kin' aye. I remember the first movie I saw her in was Orlando. Not many people liked Danny Boyle's "The Beach", but I thought she was pretty rockin' in that one as the nutty Island Hippie.

Oddly enough, I found her role in Michael Clayton, the one she won the Oscar for, really really tame.
I haven't seen Orlando, and I really really want to. I haven't seen Michael Clayton either ... I really want to, but at the same time, the accent she uses in that film really makes me flinch, I think it's dodgy.

She's great in the beach, she actually quite scared me the first time I saw that. I think the best thing I've seen her in (although the focus was rarely on her) was a film called The War Zone, which was actually a domestic set movie about abuse and was really harrowing ... but also in something like Narnia, I loved her so much as The White Queen that it made the movie entirely enjoyable for me even though a lot of people didn't like it and the animated Aslan was rubbish.

Twisted Metal

Anfractuous Aluminum
Jul 28, 2001
Long Island, NY
The Godfather Parts I and II 777/10

I have yet to watch a Godfather film. Are they really that good? I'm usually all for renting a top 250 movie on imdb, but the Godfather has never really interested me. For some reason I have a preconceived notion that it will be a boring, heavy on dialogue, low on action film. One of these days though, I will give it a fair chance.

dotnetbeast

Mood Muzik
Feb 14, 2006
Washington D.C.
I have yet to watch a Godfather film. Are they really that good? I'm usually all for renting a top 250 movie on imdb, but the Godfather has never really interested me. For some reason I have a preconceived notion that it will be a boring, heavy on dialogue, low on action film. One of these days though, I will give it a fair chance.

Im exagerating. They are really good tho. The second one has the problem of stretching things out in the beginning with a party, but it gets better with the flashbacks of Vito.