IPPolocies...........in unreal tournament.ini file.......what are they for

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

MaloXX

Jul 20, 2000
etpcs.com
can i put my friends ip addys in there to help them connect?? or what is it for. I am starting a dedicated server, and was wondering Thanx

SimplyCosmic

ERGO. VIS A VIS. CONCORDANTLY.
Dec 25, 1999
Northeast Ohio
www.simplycosmic.net
The settings, which are under the "[Engine.GameInfo]" section of your .ini file come in the form of "IPPolicies[0]=ACCEPT,*". They are used to control IP addresses which are accepted or refused by your sever.

The first setting, "ACCEPT", means to allow any addresses that fit the pattern following the comma. For instance, "ACCEPT,192.168.0.*" will allow all connections from 192.168.0.0 to 192.168.0.255. The keyword "DENY" will refuse a connection to any IPs that match the pattern given.

You can use a mix of ACCEPTs and DENYs to tailor who you want to allow or refuse connection to your server.

scsig04.jpg