US tax money goes where?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

OO7MIKE

Mr. Sexy
May 2, 2000
Nalicity, NC
Cat Fuzz said:
Yeah, going to Mars is so important.

So having your sons and daughters sent off for a chance at the war lottery is more important? The lottery where you can have a chance to die a meaningless death.

It seems so silly why the US has continued to turn into a anti progression society. Other countries are leaping ahead of us why we fall back and embrace religion.

Regardless of what you have read... we are not bound to this earth.

In other news bush's approval rating increases to 43 percent after a steady drop in gas prices. Lower gas prices make americans happy.... but only a little bit.

QUALTHWAR

Baitshop opening soon.
Apr 9, 2000
Nali City, Florida
web.tampabay.rr.com
I have mixed feeling about going to Mars, but I suppose one positive thing would be the spin-offs that occur. One of the spin-offs of going to the moon had to be sparking people’s interest in space. I did a search for spin-offs related to space exploration and found way too many to list here. One site said there were over 30,000 medical benefits from space research.

Scratch-resistant Lenses

Freeze-Dried Food

Athletic Shoes

CAT & MRI Technologies

Cool Suits

Cordless Power Tools

the dust buster

golf ball technology

virtual reality

micro lasers

self-inflating life rafts

smoke detectors

bar codes

quartz timing crystals

pacemakers

remote monitoring devices for intensive care patients

portable medical equipment carried aboard ambulances

interior home insulation

survival blankets

fireproof clothing

teflon-coated fibers

ReD_Fist

Sep 6, 2004
Michigan
I would have to agree, going to mars would be far more productive as well as money well spent.
But to compare it to a war of whom the soldgers sighned up on thier own free will don't bitch.

But ! if there was 150,000 troops each one get 1 million dallars, isnt that 150mil.
so add some other stuff say it hits 10 billion, well they got ,what , 80 Billion plus other money before I think.Seems a little too much and you could question the cost.

All I know is there really should be some resolution, but for all this time about "bush lied" crap is beyond mars and beyond logic.

I think nowdays winning means money, we pay to win , to out do others, and still pay the other arabs even more money for the frickin oil. agh.
we are getting hosed.

OO7MIKE

Mr. Sexy
May 2, 2000
Nalicity, NC
GoAt said:
because we all know events that happened 30 years ago directly reflect on what happens today.

Apparently we voted for bush twice....

We didnt learn the first time.

Looks like they at least translate every 4 years....

GMotha

The nipples from Napels
Nov 3, 2001
Antwerp
gmotha.deviantart.com
Cat Fuzz said:
Less important than pissing off other nations/getting killed/fueling muslim fundamentlists/generally wasting time and money, but then again: Colonisation of mars is a great solution for the upcoming overpopulation, and there'll be plenty of natural riches. Think of the opportunities!

Cat Fuzz

Qualthwar's Minion. Ph34r!
GMotha said:
Less important than pissing off other nations/getting killed/fueling muslim fundamentlists/generally wasting time and money, but then again: Colonisation of mars is a great solution for the upcoming overpopulation, and there'll be plenty of natural riches. Think of the opportunities!

And you can activate the alien reactor! :D

Eyuva 'S' NRG

dont mess with the toilet monster
Apr 27, 2000
Toilet
Visit site
Cat Fuzz said:

Often the payoffs of striving for great accomplishments is that much is learned in the process, not the end result. Resulting in many spin off technologies that will become available for mass consumer use.

Going to Mars would have many payoffs in the end, just as landing on the moon did.

Eyuva 'S' NRG

dont mess with the toilet monster
Apr 27, 2000
Toilet
Visit site
Cat Fuzz said:
Nice comparison of two things that have absolutly nothing to do with each other and are in no way similar.

No way similar. Really?

Iraq War : US Soldiers are dying
Vietnam : US Soldiers died

Iraq War : President has no clear objective for victory
Vietnam : President had no clear objective for victory

Iraq War : Failure to find objective (weapons of mass destruction)
Vietnam : Just a failure, period.

Cat Fuzz, I can easily find similarities, but then again, I have an IQ of 140.

OO7MIKE

Mr. Sexy
May 2, 2000
Nalicity, NC
Eyuva 'S' NRG said:
Cat Fuzz, I can easily find similarities, but then again, I have an IQ of 140.

George W. Bush: "Cat Fuzz ha ha ha I said Fuzz.. and I kinda like it. We as americans can find similarities, but then again, revisiting the subject, reconsidering what I have just said, rethinking the situation, I have an IQ of 91."