My eyePhone broke down... HELP!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

HugoMarques

☆☆☆☆☆
Dec 14, 2010
Portugal
Hey, bitches! So, I just bought an iBrick because I'm a stupid Apple zombie that buys every overpriced piece of crap that company puts out... But I wanted more apps on it, because you buy a phone to cram it with apps, not call someone... Anyways, it has to be jailbroken, because apparently if you modify something you own, you're a criminal... Moving on, I tried jailbreaking the iWhatyoumacallit but the damn thing died on me...

I just registered on this forum really fast and didn't even read the FAQ because this is a Jailbreak forum... I mean, when you think of the word 'Jailbreak', what comes in mind apart from modifying a cellphone's firmware?

So, I'm posting this not for you to solve my problem, but for you to be delightfully trolololing me for my poor brain computing capacity.

------------------------------

Is there ever going to be a UT3 JB final release? Whats UT3 JB's developing state nowadays?

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Hmm.. I somewhat miss those iphonebroke threads. Sure they were retarded, but had a certain entertainment factor. A je-ne-sais-quoi attached to it. As if you'd place something truly ridiculous and ugly and completely non related in an art exhibit, but wonder whether it truly is part of the exhibit in a certain fashion .. or added to annoy people. Or maybe it has an intrinsic transient value which eludes the spectator and traps him/her into a catatonic state of flux. This questionable artwork may promulgate capricious loathing into a form yet unknown to men. as we are, and thereby make our cranium explode with such excessive force it makes god's fart seem of a docile nature.

In short, i'm glad they're gone. :)