Intervension time for Igoy.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com
We are all aware of Igoy's impressive weight loss. There is no doubting that. She's finally able to weigh herself with a human scale and finally ditch her cattle scale she had used for the several years. She also mention she was able to get to that rotten cottage cheese smell that was coming from her non-airy vagina.(she told me about that.

On to the subject at hand; Igoy has been using amphetamines to achieve her new look, and also a shit ton of blowing out the highlights as usual. One thing her photoshop skills couldn't is her straw-broom hair from months of abuse of the cheapest crank money.

I know she will say this is all lies, but take a look for yourself. Let's get her some help and possibly some hair repair conditioner. She also said, "I'm so hungry, I could eat my tits' weight in moonpies." Let's give her what she wants.:)

915596_608665645911362_2090746357_n.jpg

Last edited:

HugoMarques

☆☆☆☆☆
Dec 14, 2010
Portugal
I kinda prefer the old Igoy. She looked healthier and sexier despite having a little too much meat on her bones. This new one is giving me this Courtney Love vibe that just doesn't go with me.

Cut out the stimulants, switch that hunger-based diet for an exercise-based diet, get an hair conditioner, and for god sakes, smile a little in your photos!

Igoy

dea ex machina
Jan 20, 2008
Norwich, England.
slave-riot.co.uk
^ Aren't you the same person who has NEVER spoken to me on the forums, yet are quick to make little digs here and there...?

However, just for you....
10702025_10152718413621212_4968860817485452442_n.jpg

And yes, my hair is a show. I refuse to cut it though!

Last edited:

DRT-Maverick

Lover of Earwigs
Dec 4, 1999
Reno, NV
Maybe she just held the hair-blower to her hair for too long, you know "what's that burning smell? Oh shit split ends."

tomcat ha

Feb 2, 2002
Visit site
20:41 <Igoy> I think BBA is fuckin hilarious tbh
20:41 <Igoy> I don't mind being the butt of his jokes
20:41 <Igoy> Don't tell him that though

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
I suppose the tone of the OP is simply joking, but I cringe whenever I read someone being critical of the way another person looks. You look great in the pictures, Igoy, though you don't really need anyone on the internet to tell you that.

The thing that concerns me is the amphetamine use. You quickly develop tolerances to amphetamines if they aren't monitored by a physician. The side effects vary wildly from person to person, and at very high doses they can cause catastrophic damage: cerebral hemorrhaging, hypo/hypertension, and circulatory collapse to name a few.

Besides that, it's not realistic to sustain weight loss using drugs. You have to approach it through diet and (ugh) exercise. Again, nothing I'm sure you don't know already.

Igoy

dea ex machina
Jan 20, 2008
Norwich, England.
slave-riot.co.uk
Hal,

I appreciate the concern, but it really wasn't necessary! I lost my weight (105lbs, for anyone curious) over the course of a year through a calorie controlled diet and exercise . The amphetamines is just a long running joke I've had with BBA. :)

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com
It was posted by BBA, you knew exactly what it was going to be ;)

Yeah it's heat damage. I straighten my hair every day as it normally doesn't play ball.

Pubes too? How would that even work?

20:41 <Igoy> I think BBA is fuckin hilarious tbh
20:41 <Igoy> I don't mind being the butt of his jokes
20:41 <Igoy> Don't tell him that though

Note: Igoy wants anal from me.

I suppose the tone of the OP is simply joking, but I cringe whenever I read someone being critical of the way another person looks. You look great in the pictures, Igoy, though you don't really need anyone on the internet to tell you that.

The thing that concerns me is the amphetamine use. You quickly develop tolerances to amphetamines if they aren't monitored by a physician. The side effects vary wildly from person to person, and at very high doses they can cause catastrophic damage: cerebral hemorrhaging, hypo/hypertension, and circulatory collapse to name a few.

Besides that, it's not realistic to sustain weight loss using drugs. You have to approach it through diet and (ugh) exercise. Again, nothing I'm sure you don't know already.

I wouldn't say it if I didn't think she could take it. Relax, bro.

Hal,

I appreciate the concern, but it really wasn't necessary! I lost my weight (105lbs, for anyone curious) over the course of a year through a calorie controlled diet and exercise . The amphetamines is just a long running joke I've had with BBA. :)

More gash pics please.:)