A fantastic tale!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Twisted Metal

Anfractuous Aluminum
Jul 28, 2001
Long Island, NY
:lol: I don't know what's wrong with some of you but I'm rolling here. We're supposed to appreciate this kind of stuff here. PuF/BuF was founded on hot carls FFS! :mad:

lovebug

Dec 26, 2009
A fantastic tale? Yes now I know that men are truly from Uranus..oh no sorry I mean Mars :p

Interbellum

I used to be a man
May 17, 2008
I lol'd, or at least made some strange noises. :)

Btw:
I have to extremely badly take BOTH a pee AND a POO.... AND I have an erection.... what the **** do I do? Which do I do first??

Uh, how about doing both at the same time? You know, just let it all go. Trying to poop without pissing as well is damn hard, and pretty pointless.

TWD

Cute and Cuddly
Aug 2, 2000
Salt Lake City UT
members.lycos.co.uk
What a bunch of bull. It's easy. Sit down on the toilet and lean over as far as you can. You'll then have to hold it down a little with your hand so that when you piss it doesn't come out of the crack between the toilet and the seat. There is a risk of the spray bouncing back at your hand, but when you're that horny the pisss doesn't come out that strong anyways. At this point you should easily be able to pee and poo at the same time. I do it almost every morning.