I told my friends who go to church with me to shut up Hotmail style.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

BlackCheetah

Jan 22, 2008
I was getting pissed off by friends (Not really) who I go to church with. They send me spam emails of religious stuff, or don't send this to other people, You don't believe in God stuff.

I don't want to be called Christians, most of them suck, but yes I praise Jesus, but cheetah style, I don't like religion just as much as anyone else who doesn't like it either. Me, I just follow something but I don't make it a social committee or organise stuff or follow any others of same belief (or forced to believe), When I follow something I know why first, but anyway this is what I wrote after the hundredth religious email I got today.

RE: 400 people who believe in God race.

What is the point of this, could someone tell someone else if they have me as a contact not to send this crap to me. Who cares about how many people believe, people who believe God number overwhelmingly over those who don't and this spam is useless, and waste of sight, How about everyone make a relationship with the God they believe in and stop trying to use his name to form these useless wastes of computer fonts. Why create these anyway? I don't want to send stuff to other, I don't want to waste time with this, these things are not telling anything, they do not have morals behind them, obviously someone sent these things and think they doing good and will go to heaven because they are talking about God, "Yah right" before you start excreting these foul uses of english, how about think do I need to do it? Is anything benefiting from it?

I keep receiving these type of emails, time and time again, I have not benefited from any of them. They taught nothing, they consisted on mostly false stories, and testimonies, The devil uses internet? Jesus and Satan care about the internet? I wouldn't think so, Why would they want to be behind a pc and sending stuff to people. Why create stories of Jesus, Satan, and God speaking about people not turning to God, or people being bad, or something of the internet, when you know those are made up, when you know that they were created just to strike fear in you, They are no different from any other spiritual spam, I felt more of threatened by these emails. So if I don't send to other people I don't believe in God? I am in love with satan if I don't? Please... I do not need a piece of scripted code to tell me, I already know myself.

Instead of spending useless time scaring, sending, and bothering, how about think of yourself first, and see your own faults, before you judge others, you are no different, and no higher.

Everyone needs to realise these religious email spams are man-made and is spam...

Thank You for Reading!

Gershom.

Last edited:

Matfei

[:«]Ω[»:]:Mױפקזג:]:
Apr 22, 2008
Behind the Great Australian Firewall
BlackJesus is in this thread:

BlackJesus_WEB.jpg

kiff

That guy from Texas. Give me some Cash
Jan 19, 2008
Tx.
www.desert-conflict.org
man... ppl really should worry about themselves more.

gay marriage: let them; worry about your own relationships.

x-mas: obnoxious antheists mocking it; while you're at it, why don't you just go ahead and tell all the kiddies there's no santa. get a life...

my neighbors: calling the city to make sure we have permits to add on; we have them. our house is now bigger than yours. get over it...

Last edited:

anaemic

she touch your penis?
Jan 7, 2002
london, uk
ive told a kid there was no such thing as father christmas before, he started crying, it was great.

Peavey

Rattus Norvegicus
Jul 17, 2001
Church of Sodomy ftw.

On a more serious note, good for you BlackCheetah. It's good to see Christians who can regulate sh*t when others are being ridiculous. I like this "Cheetah-style" brand of worship :cool:

Last edited: