Coders needed!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Cookie

Project Leader - Unreal Badlands
Dec 3, 2001
The Corral
www.unrealbadlands.com
How's it going? I'm the Project Leader/Lead Coder of Unreal Badlands, a new DM/TDM total conversion project with an old-west theme.

We've got a great team and are making lots of progress. This isn't just a "cool idea", we've got lots of material already, including maps, and models. Anyways we're looking for a couple of new coders to join the team. So far I'm the only coder, and I don't have as much time as I'd like given my duties as project leader, and father of four. So, if your a coder looking for an original mod to join, here's the place! I'd like to add that some experience is required, mostly because I don't have time to tutor, sorry... but newbies will be welcome if they can show original work.

So check out the Unreal Badlands site and let me know if you're interested, or just let me know what you think of the mod...