Steam summer sale

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ambershee

Nimbusfish Rawks
Apr 18, 2006
Nomad
sheelabs.gamemod.net
Doesn't matter. Bored the shit out of me, and I don't want to pick it up again.

The first quarter of the game should not be an exercise in patience. It should be a hook and introduction to the game mechanics.

Zxanphorian

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jul 1, 2002
PA USA
Visit site
What everyone said about the QTE's dropping off significantly from the beginning of the game. Ambershee, it gets way better and more awesome as the game progresses, trust me. :)

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
Was graciously gifted the season pass for BL2. Now my game crashes. Fuck you Gearbox and your shitty dlc. On the other hand thank you for the gift it was much appreciated :cheers:

Last edited:

Manticore

Official BUF Angel of Death (also Birthdays)
Staff member
Nov 5, 2003
Optimum Trajectory-Circus of Values
Picked up Deus Ex 3 for next to nothing and haven't even been bothered to install it yet.

Says a lot about the recent crop of games I guess...

It's worth playing and looks great. Unfortunately I got stuck in one section without enough ammo and resources to get out of trouble and I haven't gone back to the game...... yet.