Steam summer sale

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

dragonfliet

I write stuffs
Apr 24, 2006
So I ended up with:
Dead Island
Frozen Synapse (complete)
Harley Quinn DLC for B:AC
The Walking Dead
Rage
Thief II
Driver: San Francisco
C&C: RA3

A handful of games I meant to play ages ago, a few games picked up to fill in gaps in my catalog and a few relatively recent ones I just want to play. I do so love Steam sales.

Zxanphorian

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jul 1, 2002
PA USA
Visit site
My loot isn't as big as other sales, but here it is:
Crysis 2
Dear Esther
DXHR Missing Link DLC
Terraria
Trine 2

My biggest regret was not getting Payday: The Heist. :(

Selerox

COR AD COR LOQVITVR
Nov 12, 1999
TheUKofGBandNI
selerox.deviantart.com
And it's a game I got for free...

Seems like my experience of being a "mono-gamer" continues. I tend to play one, maybe two games exclusively, then occasionally move onto a new one.

Tribes: Ascend Start Pack

Total spent: £3.70

Big-Al

amateur de bière
Jun 14, 2003
Under a black flag.
www.ttrgame.com
So I ended up with:
Dead Island
Frozen Synapse (complete)
Harley Quinn DLC for B:AC
The Walking Dead
Rage
Thief II
Driver: San Francisco
C&C: RA3

A handful of games I meant to play ages ago, a few games picked up to fill in gaps in my catalog and a few relatively recent ones I just want to play. I do so love Steam sales.

Driver: San Francisco is great, picked it up too. But, if this happens: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6egdDBAgQZY&feature=autoshare just unplug your Ethernet cable. :lol:

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
I only buy games I will probably want to play at some point, and when that time comes I don't want to be waiting for a sale to pick it up.

Mar 19, 2002
Denver Co. USA
Visit site
I limited myself to 25 bucks this time (for the Steam Summer Sale... I've recently spent some Amazon cards n' stuff but those don't count).

Picked up Strike Suit Zero Mega Bundle, Giana Sisters, Ridge Racer Unbounded, Zombie Driver HD, and Fly'n.

Woot, summer sale over.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
I had over $25 just from selling cards :p I've spent about $10 so far and it has cost me literally nothing.

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com
I finally picked up:

Skyrim
Super Meat Boy
Saints Row: The Third

I plan on playing Skyrim with all the graphic mods that make it look amazing. Should be fun.

Twisted Metal

Anfractuous Aluminum
Jul 28, 2001
Long Island, NY
The new Tomb Raider is 75% off. Anyone who hasn't played it GET ON IT NOW. One of the best of 2013 for sure, and they gave special attention to the PC version unlike most other companies out there.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Just Cause 2 will be 1.50$ next summer sale.

The new Tomb Raider is 75% off. Anyone who hasn't played it GET ON IT NOW. One of the best of 2013 for sure, and they gave special attention to the PC version unlike most other companies out there.

Glad you liked the PC version. ;)

Nixxes aren't so bad at all. They got a lot of major issues out of the way on a very short period of time for release.

Last edited: