Official mod name?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

master_newbie

2D Mod Fan
Sep 6, 2003
I would like to see a website for this mod

with regular news about future updates/version

and hire some mappers to pack up maps with every release

make this mod popular/big and win the unreal engine license and 300 000 $ in the msu contest ;)

at least make it more popular :)

k0lpA

OMFG the cow bus !!
Aug 19, 2002
Canada / Quebec
Visit site
Yup The Name 2D Tournament is kinda official yeah ;) wut ? U DONT LIKE IT? :eek:
I would need a webmaster.. someone who can make cool-looking sites.. cuz I suck at this :| BionicBeast made one but.. died it seems..

FreakinMeany

Booga booga boo!
Nov 20, 2001
Humid as hell, FL
www.mapraider.com
lol - No, the name is fine (especially after the LOOONG debate about what it should be) :D

Even a simple site would be better than nothing. If you've got some web space to put it on, I'd be happy to throw something cool together for it... though StoneViper would tell me that I should be bug-fixing Mapraider instead :eek: