Several things I hope Epic adds in the next UT

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Nahand

!!! God Of Random !1?
Oct 24, 2003
PT

Attachments

• UT Envy Extreme Kick-Butt Weapon Concept.JPG
    UT Envy Extreme Kick-Butt Weapon Concept.JPG
    71.6 KB · Views: 30

Xipher

I didn't break it, you did
Feb 15, 2004
Iowa
Selerox said:
Actually, getting to pick your own rocket colour would rock pretty hard actually :)

Same goes for shock rifle (instead of the straight up purple)
Reminds me of Q3 with the Rail Gun.

I really liked all the UC2 weapon designs. I really hope they port them over for Envy. It seems like they are doing so since the flak in UC2 and in the new Envy pics are identicle, albiet much much more detailed. They look like real working weapons and not toys.

God[LR]

Apr 29, 2005
My Envy Wish list Part 1:

Weapons: I will also be missing the Bio Rifle as I am deadly in using them even against Pros. I wish the Canister Gun in Envy won't affect it or the developer return us our Bio. As for the Stinger which will replaces Minigun, I am also wishing it won't be a real "stinger" as Minigun is a good weapon. As for Sniper Rifle in UT2004, too much smoke, wishing for a reduction of it. As for the return of Dual Enforcers, I salute it as I can't stand the uselessness of the Assault Rifle. Improvement for the Avril is needed to allow it to strike it target quicker when locked on.

gregori

BUF Refugee
May 5, 2005
Baile Atha Cliath, Eireann
agreed on sounds they suck in ut2kx, much better in ut. Classic exampl of sounds gone wrong is the juggernauts, i see a character in one ton metal suit, but i don't hear it, they don't move like it , jesus the ground should shake gorge junps and lands rather like the hulk, i should here it infact gorge should have been able to pancake othe characters by double jumping on them, also all the wepons feel so underpowered because i can't hear them!