EXTREME ARTISTES UNITED

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghost3021

Registered Hobbit
Nov 21, 2004
Behind you.
I'm a union member of the extreme artiste's enemy.
I'm a diplomat for the enemy of the extreme artiste's union seeking peace and diplomacy and food.
Hour sux.
Oh, and probably Cheddar. it rox teh house :rockon:.
did i pass?

Ghost3021

Registered Hobbit
Nov 21, 2004
Behind you.
Do you really think this is fun ? You hurt my artistic side. Pain is not fun.
I KILL MY CHILD!
MEH WORK AND MAP HAVE BEEN STOLEN
U MADE ME PUKE
PAIN IS NOT FUN
U PISS ON BABIES
FU<K GOTO HELL ALLA U NEWBIES WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND THE ARTISTEIC SIDE OF MAPPS U PATHETICLY ARROGANETE!

lvlorpheus

May 20, 2002
hmm wheres my sig gone.

Ah nm I uploaded it to the wrong dir. (Temp sig for this thread) ;)

Kaithofis

The Seldom Seen Kid
There
Sig and avvy temporarily changed to fit in with the rest.
It's not PRO DEV INTERACTIVE STUDIOS INC. but it'll do for now
Btw, should we (being a PRO DEV TEAMtm and all) be getting ourselves a PR guy or two?
Red Orchestra has one, and of course we can't stay behind, cause we have to be the best, and back it up with stats where we are more popular with a whopping 2 players a month!!eleven! (still, that is 4 percent or something like that)

After that, it's on to legal documents, so no-one can use our ARTISTIC SMESHES!

Ghost3021

Registered Hobbit
Nov 21, 2004
Behind you.
btw like my new avatar? i turned a sucky pic of me into a night-vision like well, avatar....lol. :p holy crap i had hair back then...
whats the backround for your new avatar, kaith? looks like a Hour texture to me.... :lol:

Last edited:

Ghost3021

Registered Hobbit
Nov 21, 2004
Behind you.
FFF FU<K ALL U MAPPERNOOBS STEALING MY SMESHES KILLING MY CHILD HOLECRAPES EPIC REPLACED MY NAME DAED DID IT DAED DID IT STOP STEALING MY HARD WORK UR KILLING MY BABIES UR PISSING ALL OVER THEM UR HURTING MY ART PAIN IS NOT FUN PAIN IS NOT FUN DAED ABORTS BABIES FFFFFFFFFF U HAVE NO ARTISTE SKILZ U FU<K NEWBS GOTO HELL ALLA YOU.

dang this is fun! :D

DeathAdder

a.k.a. LightBringer
Jul 8, 2001
north carolina
Visit site
it is fun. However, I would like a map to dedicate to the winner from the extreme artiste for my monsterbowl. I guess that won't happen. lol

YOU GET BU HEADLINE AND I GET NOTHING. YOU STEAL AND KILL AND PAIN IS FUN. GOTO HELL WITH MY MEHSES AND SAY HELLO TO MY CHILD YOU KILLED. MY MONTH I WILL NEVER GET BACK AND YOU KILL MY CHILD TOO. I HAVE MY MEHSES AND U CAN'T STEEL NO MORE.

Status
Not open for further replies.