Ultimate Community Map Pack 2 Released

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Muckbean

Fancy a smoke?
Aug 28, 2005
Best download in a long time. It has the quality of ut2004 all over again, nice work indeed.:)

Its all for free as well.:eek:

U

Unregistered

dm-ucmp2-churn
dm-ucmp2-taron

does not show up in map list

must i have other mappacks installed to play those 2 maps ?

Starry Might

bFemale=True
I've noticed a problem with "CTF-UCMP2-Sublimity". It has no music, but it's supposed to ("UCMP2-Sublimity.ogg"). If you want to hear the intended track, you have to play it via the game's music player (F11).

Dunno about the Bombing Run version, as I have yet to play that, the Double Domination maps, and the VCTF map.

Just thought you should all know. ;)

EDIT: Forgot there was a VCTF map in the pack 'till now! *SMACKS HERSELF AGAIN*

Last edited:

Defcon_5

Sep 26, 2005
Damn, my dream:

To play one of those great CTF maps online. Would it become true one day ? I think not, because everytime EVERYTIME they play CTF-Grendelkeep oder Camperscrossing.

Plz Server Admins: Add this great pack to your Maplist. And plz community learn new maps and forget FaceClassic,Citatel and Grendelkeep. There are so many good maps out there, created from guys who do their best!! Plz honour this !

thx def

Selerox

COR AD COR LOQVITVR
Nov 12, 1999
TheUKofGBandNI
selerox.deviantart.com
oder = or, right? :)

Defcon_5 said:
Damn, my dream:

To play one of those great CTF maps online. Would it become true one day ? I think not, because everytime EVERYTIME they play CTF-Grendelkeep oder Camperscrossing.

Plz Server Admins: Add this great pack to your Maplist. And plz community learn new maps and forget FaceClassic,Citatel and Grendelkeep. There are so many good maps out there, created from guys who do their best!! Plz honour this !

thx def

Amen :tup:

klasnic

ra ra rat Putin!
Jan 24, 2004
Waterford, Ireland
Defcon_5 said:
Damn, my dream:

thx def

Hallelujah :)

Funny everytime I go to pubs it's FaceClassic (which I've come to despise) they all play.

As for UCMP2, I finally got around to playing some of these and overall it's a great pack. Much better than the first and a great release from some very talented ppl :D Congrats one and all.

Dark Pulse

Dolla, Dolla. Holla, Holla.
Sep 12, 2004
Buffalo, NY, USA
darkpulse.project2612.org
Defcon_5 said:
Damn, my dream:

thx def
We played several of them at our weekly FragBU events. You should consider dropping in. :)

Though we also have the odd match of Citadel and Grendelkeep...