Infiltration 2.75 "Extended" Released

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Dark Pulse

Dolla, Dolla. Holla, Holla.
Sep 12, 2004
Buffalo, NY, USA
darkpulse.project2612.org
A little bit of love for you oldschool diehard UT fans... Silver Ibex has released an "Extended" version of Infiltration 2.75.
Out of nostalgia, I have been working on a mutator-enhanced version of 2.75, cleaning up the Unreal Tournament Game code and adding in new features, such as these smoothly transitioning sight pictures for the M16 and MP5, to replace the static crosshairs.

Good to see some UT mods still ticking along. You can see more pics, as well as more changes and a download link, at Silver Ibex's Site.

Last edited:

Caravaggio

Custom User Text goes here.
Oct 2, 2002
US
Visit site
Very cool mr ibex, and may the efforts of the infiltration team be remembered...

...even if the last version was a little buggy/slow on my comp. :p

Last edited:

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
considering that 2.75 was my favorite release, I'm glad he enhanced it :)