UE2 - UT2kX UnrealED Saving Bug

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

wauzie

Sep 12, 2008
Hello,

I'm creating my own custom map at the moment, but i'm kinda stuck in the process, because i can't save my staticmeshes properly anymore.
Here is a screenshot:

Click

What happens is the following:
I want to add/replace one of my staticmeshes as shown in the image. Nothing seems to be wrong, until i test my map. The model doesn't show up in game and when i restart the editor and open the staticmesh package, the models disappeard! This is very strange, because i save the packages after i edit them.
I think it has something to do with the temp file not being completed or something like that. (My Harddrive has 5 gb space left, so that's not the problem).

Do you guys know what problem i'm coping with?

Paul