UT2003 - Skin - Necris Violet by Ghost ´Spookje`

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

What do you think of this skin?

• :tup:

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • :con:

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • :tdown:

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
Name: Necris Violet
System Requirements: Unreal Tournament 2003
Author: Ghost ´Spookje`
Download: SkinCity - 2.22 MB
WIP-Thread: Beyond Unreal Forums - SkinCity

Screenshot:
pic2_id2339.jpg

Model: Merc Female B
Animations: Original
Voice: Merc Female (original)
Skills: Inhuman

SinglePlayer (None/PlayerOnly/TeamMate/Full): Full
Team Colors (None/2/4): 4
# of skins: 1
Custom Bio: No
Type of Installation: Manual
Known Issues: none
Additional Info: n/a
Similar Works: Necris Brock, Necris Lauren, Necris Team, Necris Skinpack1, Necris SkinPack2, Aias

Necris Violet - Another sexy Necris vixen is on a mission to rule the opposition:

After beeing absent for more than a year Ghost ´Spookje` gladly returned and brings our Necris fans another very nice addition in the arena.

The Facts:
Many pro skinners can tell that making a good looking Necris is not as easy as it looks. It`s more than just making a pale skintone with white eyes and Ghost prooves it in an impressive way! The face is simply stunning! Allthough it can be seen that Lauren`s face was used, it is really great. If you have a little bit time on the battlefield and come a little bit closer to her (hint: be in her team to do that, else you won`t have a chance) and take a look at the nicely done face. The hairstyle, tribals and veins are just stunning!

And the drooling continues when taking a look at the nicely designed suit. She really fits to the 2 Necris included in the official UT2004`s ECE BonusPack using a familiar tribal and suit design.

The only downside here is that the teamcolors really lack visibility: in matches without showing the names in teamcolors you might have problems in recognizeing the team she belongs and sadly there is no bio included.

The Pros:
+ Great Necris flared suit
+ The face is awesome
+ Nice portrait
+ Up to 4 Team Battle Matches are supported

The Cons:
- Teamcolors lack visibility
- No bio

The Bottom Line:
You like Necris skins? - download it
You like Merc Female skins? - download it
You like great skins? - download it

TOTAL SCORE: 7.25/10

Last edited by a moderator:

MadCat

Prehistoric Power
I like it. Just like Random Elite I'm not a big fan of Necris but this skin gives me a better image of the Necris.
I really like it.

Can you also use this skin for UT04? I've seen replys that it's able with some extra tools :)

Thanatos

Oct 21, 2005
Napali Meditation Room
7/10 for me

Its a great looking Necris but I think the teamcolours let it down, the blue/gray trousers are distracting from the bands of colour that say which team she is on.

Also I like watching the bots fight each other by using the spectate botmatch mutator which allows you to pause the game and alter the camera view which allows for some great screenshots, but where her stats are all at 100 it makes it very unbalanced and you lose some of the feeling of a proper battle.

Overall thumbs up on the skin detail:tup:
but thumbs down for the teamcolours and lack of a profile :tdown:

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
-Tj- said:
I read the Necris Violet review which made several references to the wonderful texturing of the face, but none of the screencaps on the preview image were close enough to the face to show it.
Here`s a pic from the WIP-thread ;)
previewviolet48yp.jpg