UT2003 - Skin - Ruby by Starry Might

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

What do you think of this skin?

• :tup:

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • :con:

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • :tdown:

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
Name: Ruby
System Requirements: Unreal Tournament 2003
Author: Starry Might
Download: SkinCity - 5.41 MB

Screenshot:
pic2_id2278.jpg

Model: Human Merc Female B
Animations: Original
Voice: Human (original)
Skills: Skilled

SinglePlayer (None/PlayerOnly/TeamMate/Full): Full
Team Colors (None/2/4): 4
# of skins: 1
Custom Bio: Yes
Type of Installation: Manual
Known Issues: none
Additional Info: n/a

Ruby - A vixen having beef with Sapphire enters the Tournament

I just love reviewing skins of other reviewers and now it`s time to take the first skin by our reviewing and fan-fic-artist Starry Might.

The Facts:
This girl comes with a pretty dark and well contrasted suit and real bright hairstyle. Due this one is a real evil one you shouldn`t ask her if the hair is colored unless you`ve written your testament and having deathwishes or something similar.

When taking a closer look (much closer than you`ll ever get in battle) you can recognize her eyes shining through the glasses, a real nice effect.

The teamcolors are very bright, well covered and even a half-blinded player should be able to recognize the affiliation to a ceratin team.

Personally I`m a fan of cool in-game portraits and this arrogant looking one is really great!

And last but not least is the bio (as usual) very long, detailed and cool. Really worth a read!

The Pros:
+ Up to 4 player Battles are supported
+ Nice colorsheme
+ Cool eyes effect in shades
+ Real arrogant yet sexy portrait
+ Great bio
+ Even the readme is nicely written and gives some additional info

The Cons:
- The textures are splitted in 2 parts (there might be problems for players using older versions of CTF4). This feature was only ment to be used for upgrading older skins with "only" 2 TCs to 4.
- Mainly it`s a recolored skin (This doesn`t bother me, but for some it does - so it`s mentioned here)

The Bottom Line:
Fans of skins with contrasted color shemes or MerFemB-Maniacs should instantly get this nice gal.
All other`s should try it out, they won`t regret it

TOTAL SCORE: 7/10

Last edited by a moderator:

daloonie

sex boobs nude
Feb 7, 2004
Denmark
www.daloonie.com
Added with my über mod powers hehe :)

I'd though have to give it 6.50 due to it "only" being a mainly recolor. I know she put alot of wor in it and I know what it is like to recolor skins. You know I've been doing that too hehe :)
It's for me a keeper to keep my skins flavored with good colors and contrast. Nice skin for a beginner Starry ;)

6.50/10