The Desktop Pic Thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ZenPirate

Living Legend (and moderator)
Nov 21, 2000
New York
MeStinkBAD said:
Well, here's another Pict of my [Dad's] PowerBook. I just wanted to show this so I canmake ZenPirate's iBook inferior. BWAHAHA! :) (It's all in god spirits...)

242 godamn emails?!?! Jebus. Anyway, nice 'book.

phil

OH GOD
Jan 3, 2000
Bonus: Look at me losing at a game of tacops 4....I planned as per the briefing and the AI took a diffrent road. whoopsie.

Attachments

• desktop.JPG
    desktop.JPG
    331.8 KB · Views: 67

Lynxx

Jul 2, 2000
Visit site
Rogue said:
I like Kiss. :) the theory.

Jet's usually don't fly that close to water, if they get too much moisture in their engines it's not good.

Though it IS possible. I've seen it before. But not at that speed, it'd probably get pulled into the water, plus the intake feild at that distance would be different.
no. the water would not reach up and snatch the plane. let me try to inject some sense into this. in fact and in effect, a firm surface(whatever it may be) located directly under a plane would cause quite the opposite of a sucking phenomenon. it's not an unusual occurance for a pilot to find his plane subject to even more "lift" (actually it's being pushed upward) close to the ground (my father is a pilot so there :p). it's roughly akin to aquaplaning (hydro..?), when you're going too fast in the rain. for aircraft, there is simply little room for the air to be forced downward (or compressed) between the plane and the ground at extremely low altitude. the ground discourages the air from being forced even further downward, directly, than would happen in flight at altitude.

that is worded a bit awkwardly, but I can provide more accurately worded detail if that short bit is difficult to understand.

Lynxx

Jul 2, 2000
Visit site
it's nothing special but I like it. I had a car just like this one (but light blue) for a few years.

Attachments

• 68-3.jpg
    68-3.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 27

zynthetic

robot!
Aug 12, 2001
zynthetic.com
Reread the entire thread, only 2 dual and one triple? :eek:
enter my Masamune Shirow fetish
zyn-wall2.png