Obama whacks Osama...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Mar 19, 2002
Denver Co. USA
Visit site
boom-headshot.jpg

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
I like that the thread title implies that Obama is the one who fired the shot that killed Osama.

dragonfliet

I write stuffs
Apr 24, 2006
I like that the thread title implies that Obama is the one who fired the shot that killed Osama.

No, he took his own two hands, one named Truth, the other, Justice, and strangled the life out of him. Chuck Norris was sobbing with pride.

~Jason

dirtmcgirt

dirtmcgirt
Apr 5, 2005
Durham

According to my father, who was a captain in the USMC, this is what the typical SF member actually looks like. He told me that one week out of every couple of months they would literally not stop running. Essentially, the team of 5-6 men would run in shifts around base for an entire week. Most of them running for hours on end obviously. They also forgot to pack razors too... While he was stationed in Kuwait during Operation: Desert Storm, the Marine's branch of SF were located on base too, but in a separate sector, they were some f*cked up dudes.

Last edited:

Lizard Of Oz

Demented Avenger
Oct 25, 1998
In a cave & grooving with a Pict
www.nsa.gov

met·a·phor

   [met-uh-fawr, -fer] Show IPA
–noun 1. a figure of speech in which a term or phrase is applied to something to which it is not literally applicable in order to suggest a resemblance, as in “A mighty fortress is our god.” Compare mixed metaphor, simile ( def. 1 ) .

TWD

Cute and Cuddly
Aug 2, 2000
Salt Lake City UT
members.lycos.co.uk

Thinking about all the politicking the pundits will do over the next week on this makes me sick. So yeah, I'll pass on that one.

I love the video coming from the freedom tower / ground zero. It's one of my favorite places in the world, and it's a sight to behold to see the celebrations there.

Mar 19, 2002
Denver Co. USA
Visit site
Pretty bad metaphor.

you're the one that interpreted an implication and posted it. Therefore, you are mad at yourself.

we'd have to know the name of the exact soldier that pulled the shot, and put him in front of a jury to determine whether he accidentally pulled the trigger or if he was actually aiming. ****, it still doesn't count if he didn't know it was Osama.

Did he fly in? PUSSY CAN"T WALK! did he get intel on the situation? PUSSY CAN"T FIGURE IT OUT FOR HIMSELF! did he have to get permission to open fire? PUSSY!

maybe you should find Osama and kill him yourself. Oh wait, he's already dead, and you go all anti-Obama as usual.

Last edited:

Lizard Of Oz

Demented Avenger
Oct 25, 1998
In a cave & grooving with a Pict
www.nsa.gov
Pretty bad metaphor.

If the President's name was "Bush, Palin, Bachmann, Trump, McCain, Huckabee, etc... you wouldn't be saying that.

As much as it grinds your gears, the fact is that Obama is "Commander in Chief" of the US military and he ordered the "whacking", and he is as responsible as the guy who pulled the trigger.

Last edited:

Northrawn

Feb 21, 2009
As much as I love he is gone and as much as I can understand the joy of the American People ... this is really gonna stir up the hive again.

Firefly

United Kingdom is not a country.
As much as it grinds your gears, the fact is that Obama is "Commander in Chief" of the US military and he ordered the "whacking", and he is as responsible as the guy who pulled the trigger.

So Obama should get some of the credit as well.

American military get it right for once.
Makes a change as its usually us you're shooting.