Unreal Anthology Unreal GOTY install problem

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

frankie827

Nov 17, 2009
Hey everyone! I just picked up the Unreal Anthology over the weekend for $2! I'm having some problems installing though. Whenever I try to install Unreal or Unreal Tournament:GOTY, it gives me an error saying that there is a data error (cyclic redundancy check) I've attached a screen shot.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! :D

Btw: I'm running Windows Vista Home Premium 32-Bit
http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/787/captureqr.jpg

captureqr.jpg

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    91.1 KB · Views: 7

Darkdrium

20% Cooler
Jun 6, 2008
Montreal
Can you try a manual install? Extract all the .cab archives from the discs somewhere on your computer, and with a utility such as WinRAR try extracting them, to see if one is corrupt or not. If none are corrupt, I would try copying the all the contents of the disc onto your computer and launching the SETUP.exe file from these copied files.

frankie827

Nov 17, 2009
Can you try a manual install? Extract all the .cab archives from the discs somewhere on your computer, and with a utility such as WinRAR try extracting them, to see if one is corrupt or not. If none are corrupt, I would try copying the all the contents of the disc onto your computer and launching the SETUP.exe file from these copied files.
Well two of the .cab files are corrupted. I guess I'll just buy another copy tomorrow xD It was only $2.