The Strain

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Again, somebody has forgotten to feed neonite's pills :D

Possible :) however...

Acolytes? Master?
Don't mind me but I'm starting to see some parallels here. In the xfiles comics that I've read about (i didn't read them myself though), there were some alien hybrids called acolytes.. And Master was also character from Doctor Who I believe.
What if all this is inspired by real stuff...
but that means....they already way have me............and I saw a weird worm like creature one other day.......that was weird as hell...I think I might be one of them now!

this one pretends he's in dire need of pills, when all he deserves is a good kick in the rear end. And perhaps, vivisection with a spork.

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
this one pretends he's in dire need of pills, when all he deserves is a good kick in the rear end. And perhaps, vivisection with a spork.

Some people thrive on attention, don't give them none and they'll move on to other pastures...

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006

Good that you're showing in true colors for a change. Who the hell would do such a thing like use my "favorite" spork to do such a crude and cruel thing like vivisection!

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006

I wake up and I get cops at the door demanding entry, got pepper sprayed without a reason, based on unfounded acussations and who knows what. But who did the call? I bet you did. After all you once deleted a topic out of nowhere from me without informing me and you renamed my topics without asking me upon suggestion of someone else and you also did nothing when I reported certain threads/posts to be deleted. I can say that the one who is violating all the time is you. But no, you must be all good, right? Right?!
I name you FOREVER.
"I have given a name to my pain..."
But of course it's fine to take it all on me, right? You see easy target and you attack. There are no equal rights on these forums, so what are you pretending YOURSELF?

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
Are you seriously arguing with Neonite? He's like the handicap kid at school dude... seriously. lol
Still I'd like to kick the butt of whoever it is that called police on me in full force with weapons, pepper spray etc. Someone obvioiusly doesn't like me and they don't say who gave the reports.