The Future Of Mankind?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

XxBonesxX

banned
Dec 19, 1999
A grave Yard!
Visit site
Heres a thought :) Where do you picture our civilization in the near future?
I see colanization on the moon first and mars being second.
I see automobiles that hover and do not require fossil fuel.
I see homes that do not require todays electricity new forms of power sources.
I see new fields of work allowing you to work from your homes so that you can have more time with your families.
I see the world joined in one unity with no racial barriers.
I see the new games of tommorow will all be virtual reality.
I see people living healthier due to newer advanced medicines.
:) I see all women wearing Britney Spears jump suit :)
Note these are my visions hehe, so feel free to express your idea's of tommorow :)

------------------
I've got your number!!
Come Play In My GraveYard..

Gir

Offensive mode!
Apr 23, 2000
Peking Eend.
Visit site
I see millions people playing ######### #. Nobody still remembers UT

bullet2.gif

I am the creatoR of all.

CHRYSt

You can't help that. We're all mad here.
Jan 14, 2000
www.crawlspaceradio.com
I see a diseased pit of filth covered with dirty apes crawling about in search of food. Oh, wait. That's current. Well, in the future, I see myself being lord over it all.

bullet2.gif

Dead chicks suck in bed.

p.s. Fück BellAtlantic

[BuF]Wacky

Mar 24, 2000
Glasgow, UK
imperialconflict.iscool.net
I'm not so sure the future is all that bright. Bases on the Moon and Mars certainly with less racial barriers and boundries would be dandy. But somehow I think that we'll do something to fu.ck it up... we always do.

ukliam3.gif
boldblue.gif
boldlblue.gif
boldpurple.gif
boldred.gif
bounce.gif
ukliam2.gif

bullet2.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><HR>"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity"<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Necroth

Former WeeDHead
Mar 7, 2000
Visit site
As we keep economics, most brightfull idears are doomed, cause they cost to muc resourses, that most moneyshooters and investors run and hide for cover when such plans are introduced :(

Making money is at the moment more importand as an healty world and future.
The story of the evolved species homo sapiens will proberly end an economic catostrofy :(

bullet2.gif

I Evolve with every frag more to the ultimate Genetic Llama Killer

The 707th Silver Dragons squadron is ready for action

Send articles/rants/editorials to The Soundoff , home of the world-famous Llama Farm!

XxBonesxX

banned
Dec 19, 1999
A grave Yard!
Visit site
If people look on the downside of things everyday then yes it will never get better!
Are people afraid to try? That is the million dollar question folks! I see these things in my future because I refuse to give up on the idea of global peace! And if people say that dreams don't ever come true I say they have no confidence!The world is what you make of it ! Remember it, live it cherish it!

bullet2.gif

I've got your number!!
Come Play In My GraveYard..

OshadowO

Irregular
Feb 10, 2000
CA
I see myself joining a game of deathmatch and getting fragged before I take one step.
I see myself flunking my computer science class because I'm busy posting here or playing UT instead of coding ;)
I see the sun rise tommorow and me grumbling about how I hate getting up early in the morning :)
Sorry but I lack imagination that you possess bones. I doubt we'll ever see a time when everybody can live in peace, it would be great but it wouldn't be this species. Besides it's such people that make it so special to know the good people in life.
One thing I'd hate to see is genetically enhanced people though it seems it may only be a matter of time :(

bullet2.gif

0shadow0
Mum's the word dumbs my motto
Suicidal Maniac and damn proud of it!!
My opinions are never humble, they're simply mine!
http://members.tripod.com/~fazal_k

SEFE

May 2, 2000
Auckland NZ
Visit site
I see the rich getting richer and the poor becoming a larger group. (the richest %3 of ppl currently have the same anount of stuff as the rest and the gaps gettin bigger)

I see Capatism destroying itself and the planet in the process.

I see my boss coming...

JerkyLerky

May 14, 2000
Houston, Tx, USA
Hopefully we will have Mars terraformed to a blue planet.. that would be nice.

of course we'll be on the moon.

knowing our dumb @ss legislation, we will burn out all the fossil fuels and they will be too dumb to find alternate transportaion. then, there would be a lot of healthy people... (more people walking/riding bikes) ;)

bullet2.gif

JerkyLerky R' Us

Cammy

Nymphomaniac
Nov 24, 1999
Singapore
Visit site
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><HR>I see the rich getting richer and the poor becoming a larger group. (the richest %3 of ppl currently have the same anount of stuff as the rest and the gaps gettin bigger)
I see Capatism destroying itself and the planet in the process.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Strongly agree, given the current trend.

bullet2.gif

Tonight. Hot, hot, hot.

Vortex

My last status sucked
Jan 19, 2000
Planet Express
Visit site
Um, XxBonesxX, do you really want to see all woman (even the really fat ones) wearing britney's jump suit? Unless of course in the future all humans are genetically engineered to be perfect so maybe it won't matter after all. What I'd like to see are free domain names that are actually free and don't involve paying £5 million for linking the domain to your site.
I read somewhere that there is a chance that in the near future, as we keep building new cities and stuff, Earth could become just one huge metropolis, even covering all the oceans.

bullet2.gif

"The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when
a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to get at or repair."

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><HR>ArachnoSpores - The fatal spores with the funny name!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

KU

Jan 8, 2000
Melbourne
The growing population will cause a demand for food that will not be supplied and people will start dying. This is already happening to a reasonably small scale.

bullet2.gif

Mind Maps/Mnemonics Matter!

SU3000

Bringer of Fear and 0wnage
Jun 10, 2000
The Netherlands
www.carpeimperium.com
It could go both ways. We could be approaching utopia, or we could sink into our own customized hell...
On the other hand, it is also possible that we will be doing the same thing we were doing for the last century in the next. With higher temperatures of course...

bullet2.gif

-+- I am the SlachterUnit3000 -+-