New Clan

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Sealer

Jan 2, 2000
Germany
surf.to
Do you know the Clan [DCJ].
It's a german Clan and at the moment it is one of the best ones in Germany.

If you want to get information about [DCJ] or even want to Join, heres the e-mail adress : FroDev03@aol.com

DCJ rules and is waiting for beer

Morety

The Farterator
Feb 23, 2000
Toronto
www.legionoflions.com
I'd never join a clan that has to wait for their beer. :)

bullet2.gif

Llamas spit and poo, and not in the humourous way that monkeys do. They're dirty dirty animals.

SkummyB|BuF

Would you like to see me dance?
Feb 19, 2000
Liverpool, UK
www.bombardiers.org
I'd never join a clan that advertises cos they need players =)
oh plus there is the small matter i am in one of the only clans i wanna play with =)

bullet2.gif

"Any astronomer can predict with absolute accuracy just where every star in the universe will be at 11:30 tonight. He can make no such prediction about his teenage daughter." -- James T. Adams

Send articles/rants/editorials to The Soundoff, home of the world-famous Llama Farm

Skumboy.jpg

Morety

The Farterator
Feb 23, 2000
Toronto
www.legionoflions.com
I'm now in a clan and we got lots of beer. Nekkid post game dancing too. Are you still waiting for beer?

bullet2.gif

]LoL[Morety|PuF

Because hey, if it weren't for Llamas? I wouldn't seem like such a great guy.

]LoL[ - A big clan of Spam.