Pics of Jonny's Latest Endeavor

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

JonnyBoy

alive
Jun 6, 2000
Visit site
Ok guys, like Coop...I'm making a few maps for ICC...I'm not a member of the tema(not enough time) I'm just making a few to help out my good buddy from real life whos in charge of the whole shindig.

Now, let me start out with saying a few things...

I made this map for Inf Lite. It can be used with normal inf but the deathmatch like enviroment wouldn't work with 16 people. as a matter of fact I only have 4 player starts total!

Ok, where to start...

Basically its inside the lobby of a big office building...one guy starts out on one side, the other guy on the ....other :)

Theres two floors, with actuall button activated elevators(many a triggers to get that going)

Oh yeah, and the biggest feature taht you will either hate, or dispise, is exploding pillars! I rows of pillars inside the lobby each hvae a whole boat load of triggers and seperate pieces of wall taht when shot blows off a part of the pillar...its kinda hard to explain, and its even harder to take a shot of it, but trust me, its very cool :)

on with the pics already!

oh yeah, all textures were made by me except for that lovely railing which I believe spooge made.

url]

url]

url]

[mg]url]http://upload.sobservers.com/newfiles/pics/hall4.jpg[/url][/img]
url]

url]

enojy! beta soon

jaymian

Sweet Merciful Crap!
Jan 25, 2001
Looks like a nice map. I'm not too sure what ICC is though. I did a search, and Coop was keeping it under wraps. I'll assume it's some sort of INF modifier, or another gametype. To get images to work, I just uncheck the Automatically parse URLs thingy. That seems to work.
Jaymian

das_ben

Concerned.
Feb 11, 2000
Teutonia
looking nice, you could spice it up a bit though... what about the rain effect of flagstaff on those windows?

what happened to inf-yemen by the way?

das_ben

Concerned.
Feb 11, 2000
Teutonia
in that first pic of 'snowshootout', is that the usmc vehicle from aliens II?
the trees in the first shots look a bit 'blocky', what about inserting two additional sheets to it?

-=SDS=-Coop

INF Online moderator
heh

i found that prefab on the planetunreal.com/prefabs page, and i textured it using shades of white, it was origionally alot of shades of brown.

personally i dont like the trees. thos are decorations that came with inf, and i'd like to make my own highly detailed trees off in some construction box somewhere, but that level peaks at 650 polys in some places and alot of lower end comps already choke on it.

/me has a 750athlon and a voodoo5 5500 -w- 64 megs

but yes, i'd like to have seen some better trees. maybe ill remake the map, with better trees, but the poly count will be psychotically insanly high. yea so im tempted to do that :)