TWD: Happy Birthday!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Manticore

Official BUF Angel of Death (also Birthdays)
Staff member
Nov 5, 2003
Optimum Trajectory-Circus of Values
HBD!

happy%2Bbirthday%2Bspam1.jpg

:rockon:

TWD

Cute and Cuddly
Aug 2, 2000
Salt Lake City UT
members.lycos.co.uk
\o/ Look at all the pretty colors!

I know it's my birthday thread, I'll bite on the thread derailment because I believe strongly in this. While I disagree with your characterization of my employer, I will admit that some serious mistakes have been made that have negatively affected all of us. That's why I work there. I want to change it. The market will always run into trouble, and I want to be in there trying to make things better instead of just being a spectator. I've already found it to be a place where anyone can have a major impact if they choose. I just don't think the politicians are capable of changing things, and so I've decided to take matters into my own hands in my own small way. And that's all I really have to say about that...

Last edited: