Be Smart, don't Vote Republican (says new Canadian study)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

WedgeBob

XSI Mod Tool User
Nov 12, 2008
Cleveland, OH, USA
Tsk... Yeah, but look at which station is attacking the other MSNBC = Liberal, FOX = Conservative. Looks like we need a "middle ground" news station to call things as the average joe sees it.

Hermskii

www.Hermskii.com
Apr 13, 2003
Houston
Hermskii.com
Ha! A middle ground? Consevatives have one TV station and the liberals have all of the rest and you think we need a "middle ground" news station? LOL.

FuLLBLeeD

fart
Jan 23, 2008
Kansas
awwsmack.org
Shocking isn't it? I know. Yeah, there are liberals out there that work hard and pay taxes and are good citizens who really do want to do more to help others by paying more taxes for instance. I don't have a problem with that at all. I think there needs to be a safety net for everyone who genuinely contributes to this country.

My problem with that concept is when those same liberals don't pay more (and there is nothing stopping them from doing so) but they then activate the rest of the liberal machine to try to take more from people like me who already pay way more than them and "my fair share" and I'm tired of these types of liberals.

Something is very wrong when 47% of our voting nation doesn't pay taxes at all and yet they can vote to increase my taxes so they can be better be accommodated for at a greater cost to me, the taxpayer. Yes, a grossly vast majority of that 47% are liberals. Sorry folks but here is no argument against that being just plain wrong that they can do that.

5, 4, 3, 2, 1. Release the flaming liberals! Let them start their babbling counter attack now! LOL. I'm going to define a couple key points of difference between liberals and conservatives in my irrefutable defense to the next liberal statement that comes across my bow in regards to how liberals want me to pay more taxes. I'll do this for those of you following this that want to truly understand the difference and want to become more active in this topic.

It is illegal not to pay taxes.

Hermskii

www.Hermskii.com
Apr 13, 2003
Houston
Hermskii.com
Enlighten me. I say:

Consevatives have FOX and tons of radio staions.

Liberals have ABC, CBS, NBC, PBS, CNN, MSNBC, NPR (radio)

Please name another Conservative (or leaning right) TV station.

SlayerDragon

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADIES
Feb 3, 2003
Enlighten me. I say:

Consevatives have FOX and tons of radio staions.

Liberals have ABC, CBS, NBC, PBS, CNN, MSNBC, NPR (radio)

Please name another Conservative (or leaning right) TV station.

You are delusional. Hope this helps.

Hermskii

www.Hermskii.com
Apr 13, 2003
Houston
Hermskii.com
See! You couldn't name another main stream media TV station that is even partially to the right. Here is another chance for you. Which of all of those liberal TV stations I mentioned do you think is the most conservative? Explain why. Provide evidence if you can.

For the record, the standard liberal response at this time would be to change the subject or pull out your race card. Anything but answer the question. Go! Oh yeah, who agrees with my breakdown of the news media? Anybody?

Last edited:

Vaskadar

It's time I look back from outer space
Feb 12, 2008
Fort Lauderdale, FL
See! You couldn't name another main stream media TV station that has even partially right. Here is another chance for you. Which of all of those liberal TV stations I mentioned do you think is the most conservative? Explain why. Provide evidence if you can.

For the record, the standard liberal response at this time would be to change the subject or pull out your race card. Anything but answer the question. Go! Oh yeah, who agrees with my breakdown of the news media? Anybody?

There's no need to label a 'conservative' 'right-wing' media station, because of the simple fact that FOX wants you to view them, and only them. It's highly sensationalistic. Same can be said for any other news broadcasting company. They want you to view them so they can rake in money, so they say what you want to hear.

I'd say you should probably stop watching mainstream media anyways. Shit rots your brain and is generally written on a 5th-grade reading level.

SlayerDragon

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADIES
Feb 3, 2003
See! You couldn't name another main stream media TV station that has even partially right. Here is another chance for you. Which of all of those liberal TV stations I mentioned do you think is the most conservative? Explain why. Provide evidence if you can.

You're delusional. Everything in this country is right-leaning. Fox News just happens to be the farthest to the right and the loudest and most obnoxious about it. If you base yourself at that point, then yes I suppose everything does seem pretty far to the left of that. Sorry for your lack of perspective?

Hermskii

www.Hermskii.com
Apr 13, 2003
Houston
Hermskii.com
Those are TV stations? OK, If so then you showed me six. I lose. I should have said mainstream when I posed the challenge. Wait! I did say mainstream. What are all of those you posted? Everyone knows mainstream TV refers to about 5 TV stations being ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN and FOX. There is no way any of those except FOX leans to the right. FOX and CNN are both on cable too. I'd bet most of the people who don't have cable get over 90% of their news from TV and what is left for them to watch then? Right! ABC, CBS and NBC. All total lefty stations. Let me note also that I do watch all of them here and there so I get as much of a sample as I can from all of them.

I will admit that I should have even more sources for my news intake. I do get in plenty of right wing talk radio and get plenty of news from the internet but it is mostly lefty stuff too like the NYT and the Washing Post and Huffington Post etc etc.

No, I get enough news from enough places to say for sure that FOX is the only TV news that leans right at all. All of the rest are lefty.

Vaskadar

It's time I look back from outer space
Feb 12, 2008
Fort Lauderdale, FL
This topic is pretty much pointless.

2029-kill-it-with-fire.jpg

Last edited: