I know you don't want to hear this, especially if you are a woman, but...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Mar 19, 2002
Denver Co. USA
Visit site
I just **** my pants.

Okay!? There, I said it. I **** my pants and the chair underneath.

This is what happens when your caloric intake is liquid.
I might as well just wear a diaper. (who the **** came up with the word "diaper"?)

cue the guy who comes out with the mop and cleans up, I don't think that shit is coming out..

Last edited:

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
How terrible someone who breaks rules intentionally gets banned. I just wonder why it didn't happen sooner, that would never have been tolerated years ago.

Wow, just wow. Btw. the guy on the right is you, right?

Attachments

• grumly muppets.jpg
    grumly muppets.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 16

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
See, there was a time when I was an angry little shit I might have something to say about that, but all I can do is laugh now. Not getting into it, sorry. He got banned and he had it coming for a long time. It doesn't matter to me what anyone else thinks of that.

edit: Besides, I have bigger things to worry about like the shooting in my country's capital today.

Last edited by a moderator: